Marx - Wagon Train Vintage Playset W/box - Series 2000 - #4777 - Extremely Rare For SaleDESCRIPTION
- Up for your consideration is a vintage (1950's?) Marx "Official Wagon Train" play set (Series 2000, #4777) with original cardboard box. I cannot say whether this is a complete set or if all the pieces were originally included or if they came from another set. What I can say was that most of the pieces were still in their original plastic bags - UNUSED - and that I have never seen one of these in such good condition or with as many pieces. Please refer to the pics to see what's included.
- This play set is in terrific shape consider that it's probably more than 50 years old. In fact, most of the pieces were actually still in their sealed bags! That being said, a number of them are a bit dirty and a few have broken bits (see pics). Box has some pencil writing above the word "Train" and does show a bit of ware due to storage (see pics).
- buyers with less than 5 responses must contact me first before offerding.
- Payments via PayPal. No other forms of payment accepted.
- sale ends on Saturday 10 PM EST and ships Monday absolutely FREE via UPS Ground (usually 1-5 business days to arrive) including tracking and insurance providing that payment is received by then.
- Please note that I can only ship to an address associated with your PayPal account.
Included in the set are two figures - Flint McCullough and Major Seth Adams. If you send me a message, I can forward you these pics.
This item has been shown times.