Maskerade 1981 - Mardi Gras - Los Angeles - Original Linen Backed
This item has been shown 141 times.
Maskerade 1981 - Mardi Gras - Los Angeles - Original Linen Backed:
MASKERADE 1981 - MARDI GRAS - LOS ANGELES - ORIGINAL LINEN BACKED
SIZE: ODD 9 1/4" X 23 3/4"
Good ConditionORIGINAL - LIKE EVERYTHING WE SELL
Delivered with Certificate of Authenticity
Beware of disreputable sellers listing items in the headline as “Vintage” then in the fine print squeezing in the word “reproduction.” These fakes are sold at cheap prices. If the bargain seems to good to be true - it usually is. We find many copyright violators trying to sell on who cheat the artists and collectors. Complain to if you are a victim of deception. -- Nightbyrd
Dear Customers … helpful info, hopefully:
At Jeff's World Store we take pride in offering a wide selection of authentic and rare posters. folk art and coins. All item authenticity is guaranteed. We take back what we sell up to 14 days. We value the input and questions from our customers, and knowledgeable collectors. If you have questions about the authenticity or description of any item please email. Your input is valued. We are honest but sometimes make human mistakes. If your comments help us improved our listings we appreciate it greatly. I am a long time collector and worked with many of the artists personally. We are not really a store. As I get older, it seems time to sell some of my collection and simplify my life...Jeff Shero Nightbyrd
P.S. INVESTING: We list many quality and rare items that are collectable. Desirable posters can be a great investment. I emphasize artists because the posters, that have skyrocketed in value over the last century, have been by first rate artists depicting special moments in our history. Sometimes I will add an editor’s note if I think the info might be helpful to collector/investors.
P.P.S. TERMS: We try to use these categories for condition:
- EXCELLENT = About as good as one can get on posters of its age.
- VERY GOOD = Maybe a wrinkle or crease or two. Any toning appears in small areas of the border not on the image.
- GOOD = A poster that may have small problems like creases, toning, tack holes in corners, small damage to the edges. We try to give accurate photos.
- VINTAGE = A poster that was put up on a bulletin board and was used in it’s day.
Also these terms:
- RARE = Hard to find on search engines and rarely seen by serious collectors.
- SCARCE = Some are out there but hard to find.
- ONE OF A KIND = Just what it says. Unique.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application