Mason Broadbill Standard Glass Eyes Drake Decoy Original Paint Vg Condition
This item has been shown 0 times.
Mason Broadbill Standard Glass Eyes Drake Decoy Original Paint Vg Condition:
Please read DETAILS which are listed below for a description of the item being sold.
is permitted on items and to BUYERS from countries covered by ’s GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM.
BUYER REQUIREMENTS : I reserve the right to cancel sales to buyers that do not have, in the passed 12 months:
- a response percentage over 99% and/or
- positive response from at least ten different Sellers.
SHIPPING COST: As mentioned below, postage overcharges will be refunded.
- I have guesstimated the Shipping and Handling cost.
(As per Policy, Insurance may be included in the Handling fee.)
Insurance is mandatory on items which, in my discretion, are delicate/breakable or of high value.
- Upon an sale ending, the Buyer receives an End of sale/Transaction notice from . At this time, the Buyer may pay or contact me for the exact Shipping/Handling cost.
- Once an item is paid for, I package it. (If there is over a dollar difference between the guesstimated Shipping/Handling cost and actual shipping cost, I refund the overcharge.)
The Handling fee is described in detail below in TERMS AND CONDITIONS under POSTAGE .
Please read Buyer response from 2013 regarding postage over charge refunds :
LISTING STATEMENT :
- I describe items listed, honestly and accurately. If there are issues I fail to notice and/or share in my description or photos, this is not intentional.
- I have included a number of photos of the actual item. I have tried to show it from different views and to capture the true colors. Any distortion in the photographs is from the angle my camera lens was held.
- Please examine the photos closely to ascertain the condition. (If additional photos are needed, contact me before offerding and I will try to accommodate you.)
- Please ask questions before you offer since "All items are Sold As Is.” unless I am at fault in my description.
If that is the case, read my RETURN & ADUSTMENT POLICY which is listed below under TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ITEM DESCRIPTION - CONDITION
You are offerding on a Mason standard broadbill drake with glass eyes and original paint.
- The decoy is in very good condition. (Please note, good condition means an item has one or more blemishes.)
- Please examine the photos for a better idea of the condition. In places, reflections show up on the decoy. The photos are lighter than the actual decoy.
- The decoy has original paint with light wear. I see no evidence of repaint.
- There is a thin factory filled check in back along the left side.
- In places, the neck filler missing.
- The rig owner name is stamped twice in the bottom. I was unable to make it out.
- The weight is missing.
- There is some shot in it.
- There is one area the paint is off and the wood shows. This area measures .5” by .25”.
- There is are a few impression/indentations in the wood. They retain the original paint it appears. These can be seen in the photos.
- Viewing the decoy from the back, it appears crooked.
SIZE : (The measurements are approximate.)
- From the bill to the tail, the decoy measures 13.5” long, 6“ high and 5.5” wide.
- Before packing, this item weighs approx. 2 lbs.
Read my 100% positive response ratings and know you can offer with confidence.
BUY NOW : Unless it is stated in my listing, the item will be up for sale until the sale ends.
RESERVE on items will be shared. EMAIL me through the link, "Ask seller a question".
PICK UP : When this option is offered or I agree to a Buyer's request, PayPal is not accepted. Contact me for payment methods. Please note, NEW YORK STATE RESIDENT must pay 8.625 % Sales Tax.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WINNING buyer: (NEW YORK STATE RESIDENT must pay 8.625 % Sales Tax.) Please note, a Buyer with a confirmed PayPal address in NYS is considered a NEW YORK STATE RESIDENT and must pay NYS Sales Tax.
Those with a valid NYS Resale Certificate must provide me with a copy of it or fill out NYS Resale Certificate Form ST-120. This form can be found at this site- form. This can be emailed or faxed to me.
- On an item purchased, please arrange payment when you receive an End of sale/Transaction notice or contact me and request an invoice.
- PAYMENT : If you would like to know other payment options, aside from PayPal that I accept, before offerding contact me through the , "Ask seller a question".
- PayPal is accepted. All items must be shipped to the address confirmed on your PayPal account.
- PayPal eChecks must clear before shipping. PayPal contacts me when eChecks have cleared.
- Payment is to be completed within 72 hours of the close of the sale. If it is not, I reserve the right to cancel the sale.
POSTAGE: Paid by the Buyer.
I try to ship items as safely and inexpensively as possible.
When postage labels are printed on line through the USPS, discounted postage rates are passed along to Buyers.
Before offerding, I am also willing to discuss using other shipping services. On large items, if arrangements are made prior to the conclusion of the sale, pick up may be a possibility.
- HANDLING CHARGE/ INSURANCE:
- There is a Handling Charge on all items. If you feel this would prevent you from giving me 5 DSR stars (Detailed Seller Ratings) in response, please do not offer.
- The Handling Charge is a minimum of $2.50. On large items, the Handling Charge will be more. (First Class items have a handling charge of a dollar.)
- The Handling Charge is to cover any or all of the following:(Packaging Materials-bubble wrap, tape, peanuts, box, tube, Styrofoam sheet insulation, etc.) and My Time (packing, shipping and driving to the shipping location.), Insurance. and Surcharge to Sellers on postage.
SHIPPING : (All Domestic items are shipped with Delivery Confirmation and/or Insured.)
- Most items are shipped via USPS. I offer the option of shipping Parcel Post instead of the much preferred Priority Mail. Many times the cost difference is minimal.
- I will ship First Class Mail when a parcel weighs within the USPS weight guidelines.
- Media Mail will be used for books, tapes, cd’s and videos.
- Items will be shipped within accordance to terms in my listing.
- When your item has been shipped, you will receive an email from notifying you of this.
- If for some reason there is a delay in shipping, I will contact you.
A buyer should notify me if they plan to offer on more than one item I am offering in sale within a 48 hour period,
To reduce the shipping costs, I will try to accommodate the winning buyer and package items together whenever feasible. In some cases size or weight may prohibit multiple shipping. If you have any questions, check with me.
(I will not package items together for a winning buyer with multiple User Id’s.)
RETURN & ADUSTMENT POLICY:
All correspondence, as is described below, is to be through Messages.
If the item is not as described in the listing and/or as shown in the photos:
- The Buyer is to contact me and provide me with clear concise photos of the problem within 14 days from receipt of the item. (The shipper’s tracking delivery date is the date of receipt.)
- If the Buyer’s complaint is justified, I will work with you to reach an adjustment. If we are unable to agree, I will accept the item back. It must be shipped within 3 business days of me approving return. ( The Buyer is to ship the item back with the same coverage it had when it was sent unless I state otherwise in an email.
- The Buyer will be issued a complete refund for the Cost of the Item, all Shipping Costs (including the fee to return the item to me) and Handling charges. The refund will be issued in the same form the item was paid for - PayPal with PayPal, etc.
INSURANCE CLAIM: For reimbursement on insured items that are damaged in transit, the BUYER will file a claim with the Shipping Service.
For USPS items, go to their site at This will explain how to proceed.
For all Shippers, the Buyer must provide:
- The damaged item, the shipping box with the postage/mailing label and all the packaging materials.
- Shipper’s claim form.
- A merchandise invoice from or PayPal
If you are seeking reimbursement for a repair, on an uninsured item or one which the insurance claim has been denied, please provide me with an estimate of this cost.
If I may assist you on any of the above, please contact me.
response will be left after I have received yours. I have found this necessary since Buyers did not always reciprocate after I had left them response.
I strive to earn 100% positive buyer response by providing excellent customer service. If there are any complications, please contact me to resolve any legitimate issues before leaving response.
WARNING : FRAUDULENT “SECOND CHANCE" OFFERS HAVE CIRCULATED ON SEVERAL OF MY ITEMS.- If you receive a “Second Chance Offer”, even if it appears to be thru , use extreme caution. It may be a fake!
Email me using ’s “Ask Seller a Question”. Mention you received a “Second Chance Offer”. Tell me the name of the item and number. I will confirm the status of the item. If the email is not from me, I highly recommend you report this to ’s Fraud Division at spoof at .com.