Medal: Chicago World's Fair 1933 "a Century Of Progress" - Italiana - Mostra For Sale
STUDIO CITY COIN
(We currently sell under the ID "deansmint" with 2000+ response, but have opened this new account for a corresponding new business location, if the minimal response bothers you then please contact us so we can help alleviate your concerns.)
MEDAL: CHICAGO WORLD'S FAIR 1933 "A Century of Progress" - Italiana - Mostra
Nice copper medal with nice deep high relief. Signed Johnson on obverse andNagni on reverse, Measures 13/8 Inches.
- Please pay attention to the photos carefully because the item depicted will be the one you will be receiving, we don't use stock photos and do our best to image all our items as they look in hand. If you feel that you need more photos then please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If this sale is not what you are looking for please look at some of the other items that we have posted and make sure to check back on a regular basis since we are constantly posting new items.
- We will be glad to combine shipping as long as the items are ending within one week of each other, just please let us know that you are going to be offerding on more items and would like us to hold off on sending you an invoice.
- Returns are always accepted on the conditions that they are returned within 7 days of arrival, that the buyer pays for return shipping, and that the item(s) are verified as the original items that went out in the condition that they were originally shipped in.
- All items are listed for sale within the United States. Unless otherwise noted there is no international shipping, so please do not offer on these items before contacting us for approval.
- If you have any questions or would just like to see some more pictures please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate, Thanks.
This item has been shown 0 times.