July 29th, 2014 Eid-al-Fitr July 30th, 2014 World Friendship Day August 5th, 2014 Tisha B'Av August 9th, 2014 World Indigenous Peoples’ Day August 11th, 2014 Victory Day August 12th, 2014 International Youth Day August 15th, 2014 'Bennington Battle Day' observed August 15th, 2014 Statehood Day in Hawaii August 15th, 2014 Assumption of Mary August 16th, 2014 Bennington Battle Day August 19th, 2014 National Aviation Day August 19th, 2014 World Humanitarian Day August 23rd, 2014 World Day for Slave Trade Abolition August 27th, 2014 Lyndon Baines Johnson Day August 29th, 2014 International Day against Nuclear Tests August 30th, 2014 World Day of Victims of Enforced Disappearance
Mhd Designs "jardin De Corail" One Of A Kind For Cecile, Marie-grace And Friends For Sale
MHD Designs "Jardin De Corail"
~ Jardin De Corail ~
• 1850s inspired Over Dress in a high quality fancy thread shantung. It is sculpted with six panels for the skirting, attached by multiple beaded bows. Decorated with free motion embroidered coral design throughout and beaded with glass pearls and crystals. Closes in back with covered buttons and bows.
• Matching fancy thread shantung Bonnet with rushes inside and a delicate ruffled brim. Decorated with beaded bows and coral embroidery on the outside. Its back is rushed with a fabric flower center. Closes on the side with a bow.
• Light weight cotton blend Under Dress with pintucks all over. Embellished with yards and yards of light weight Venice lace at the hem line, bodice, waist band and sleeves. The lace has been hand beaded with glass pearls and crystals. It is decorated with a double row of ruffle at the skirt and three beaded silk ribbon bows at the waist. Closes in back with a row of square pearl buttons and bow.
• Light weight cotton Pantaloons with small pintucks all over. Decorated with hand beaded light weight Venice lace at the cuffs.
• The Over Dress, Under Dress, and Bonnet are all beautifully lined.
• Note On American Girl Sizes: I was always aware of the differences in size between the pre-Mattel dolls and the new ones, but lately have discovered that the waist size of the new dolls varies widely, even for the same "model". Since my discovery, I design my ensembles so that there is room to move the buttons in or out to accommodate any size from a 10" to 11" waist.
Doll and shoes are not included with this One Of A Kind Design.
This design will fit any American Girl Doll, but it is intended for Adult Collectors.
Sewn with loving care in a pet and smoke free sewing room.
"Fashion Sculpture" is a Trademark of MHD Designs.
Magalie is an award winning Fashion Designer and Doll Artist via Collège LaSalle in Montreal,
Canada. She now lives with her husband and son on a small farm in Northern Vermont.
Winning offer plus insured priority mailing within the United States (around $12, I will
pay for the insurance.) International mailing via USPS First Class Mail International.
If you have any questions about this ensemble, please send me an
Thank you very much for visiting my sale!
Although I do not have a pattern for this particular ensemble, I do have many fashion patterns for the AG line of dolls.
With clear step-by-step photo instructions, my fashion patterns are very easy to use!
These patterns for American Girl Dolls are available in my store.
This item has been shown times.
Mhd Designs "jardin De Corail" One Of A Kind For Cecile, Marie-grace And Friends: $569