Mop Business Card Holder Creditcard Case Phoenix Design For Sale
Item name: Business card holder,namecard case phoenix patterns
Material:Stainless steel, Mother of pearl
Phoenix patterns to symbolize the nobility and the king as a symbol, such as clothing and furniture designs are used this pattern often.
you could put 20 sheet of namecard in.
The bottom to prevent fingerprintsremind are embossed.
A phoenix is a mythical bird that is a fire spirit with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (ancient) (literally "sun-city" in Greek). It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. In very few stories they are able to change into people.
Ovid wrote the following about the phoenix:
Most beings spring from other individuals; but there is a certain kind which reproduces itself. The Assyrians call it the Phoenix. It does not live on fruit or flowers, but on frankincense and odoriferous gums. When it has lived five hundred years, it builds itself a nest in the branches of an oak, or on the top of a palm tree. In this it collects cinnamon, and spikenard, and myrrh, and of these materials builds a pile on which it deposits itself, and dying, breathes out its last breath amidst odors. From the body of the parent bird, a young Phoenix issues forth, destined to live as long a life as its predecessor. When this has grown up and gained sufficient strength, it lifts its nest from the tree (its own cradle and its parent's sepulchre), and carries it to the city of Heliopolis in Egypt, and deposits it in the temple of the Sun.
French author thus described the phoenix:
It was of the size of an eagle, but its eyes were as mild and tender as those of the eagle are fierce and threatening. Its beak was the color of a rose, and seemed to resemble, in some measure, the beautiful mouth of Formosante. Its neck resembled all the colors of the rainbow, but more brilliant and lively. A thousand shades of gold glistened on its plumage. Its feet seemed a mixture of purple and silver; and the tail of those beautiful birds which were afterwards fixed to the car of Juno, did not come near the beauty of its tail.
Many Different Please click the photo
We only accept paypal.Fastest and safest way for making a payment.
We will ship your item in 48 hours after we received your cleared payment. EXCEPT WEEKEND AND HOLIDAYS. Thank you very much for your understandin
Shipping & Handling Infomation.
- Please confirm your address after you offer the item.
- Shipping & Handling Cost: Different Cost. Depending on which one you purchase bysize, weight or others.
- The item will be shipped via international air mail from Korea, South.
- 1. Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping without tracking number or,
- 2. Expedited Int'l Flat Rate Shipping,EMS(Express Mail Service) with tracking number.
- Our Basic Shipping Service Method is Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping without tracking number, please do not ask Tracking Number by email. If you want to know the extra priority shipping charge, please contact us.
- It may be delayed for following reasons: post strike, heavy snow & rain and irresistible natural matters in buyer country.Approx. 14~21 working days by Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping Service
Approx. 14~21 working days by Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping Service
Refund & Return Policy
- We will do our best to solve your problems and satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
- We guarantee the shipment you receive is exactly same to that of our described one. Only defective items which caused by manufacturer's fault can be returned within 7 days of receive for delivery and your money will be refund.
- Return items MUST be the original undamaged packaging & conditions.
- Any missing or damaged items will be rejected for return or refund.
- Except our mistake, return-shipping charge is the responsibility of the buyer at any case.
We strive to provide 5-star customer service. If there are any problems at all, please contact us before leaving response so that we will do our best to make your satisfaction. We can improve our customer service for you and for future buyers.
Terms and conditions
- All Products sold on is brand new, never been used and refurbished.
- Random color will be chosen for you if no email / message is received from you after 24 hours of your order date.
Tax / Import Duty
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping Customs Department of your country could impose duty or sales tax on your ordered item when it enters your country.
Attention Intellectual Property Rights Owner
We endeavor to source genuine products from our suppliers. However, if you do feel that our products may infringe your trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, please send email to us. We will respond to you and address your issue immediately.
This item was designed by Najeon Chilgi master craftsman MR yoo joongki
Lacquer wares inlaid with Mother of pearl
Najeon Chilgi, the wooden lacquerware inlaid with Mother-of-Pearl, is truly a cultural asset of Korea.
The art of Najeon Chilgi is used to make items from jewelry boxes to chests, dressers and desks.
The two main materials used in making Najeon Chilgi are the lacquer coating and mother-of-pearl.
Korean mother-of-pearl made from the shining, unchangeable beauty of pearl oyster or abalone, is
considered to be the jewel of the Orient.
Traditional technique is a complicated and painstaking process consisting of more than twenty steps.
The manufacturing can be roughly divided into several processes; pasting hemp cloth on the surface
of the wooden frame; coating the surface with natural lacquer; spraying powdered ox bone on the surface;
inlaying the patterned mother-of-pearl on the pitch black background; and then repetition of lacquering
and polishing. It takes 3~6 months to complete a product.
The art of Najeon Chilgi dates back to the Nakrang period.
According to research, Najeon Chilgi already prevailed in the period of Shilla(7~10AD).
Then the government operated a workshop system to make Najeon Chilgi products in the reign of
King Munjong in Koryo(11AD). The Najeon Chilgi made there were presented to foreign Kings and envoys.
Art pieces of Najeon Chilgi are kept in museums of Japan, Germany, U.S.A, England, Netherlands and
many other countries all over the world. The varnishing with lacquer is the strongest among varnishes,
which makes life of these pieces permanent.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
This item has been shown 1699 times.
Mop Business Card Holder Creditcard Case Phoenix Design: