Movado Vintage Ermeto Triple Date Calendar Moonphases Gold Plated Purse Watch For SaleLive help 11am - 6pm EST
305.379.8081 Email us 24/7
- ABOUT US
- WATCH REPAIR
- JEWELRY REPAIR
$6,500PATEK PHILIPPE VINTAGE 18K REF. 2591 CAL. 23-300 MENS SILVER DIAL DRESS WATCH!!!
$4500.00ROLEX DAY-DATE PRESIDENT REF. 18038 DIAMOND DIAL & DIAMOND BEZEL MENS WATCH!!!
$8950.00OMEGA SEAMASTER 1948 CO-AXIAL LIMITED EDITION LONDON OLYMPICS STEEL MENS WATCH!!
$4500OMEGA DEVILLE SOLID 18K AUTOMATIC CHRONOMETER MENS DRESS WATCH!!! L@@K!!!
$2500Rare vintage Movado Ermeto "Calendarmeto" triple date moonphase purse watch.
Series: Ermeto "Calendarmeto"
Model No.: N/A
Size: Purse/Travel clock.
Case Material: Gold plated
Case Diameter: 51 x 35mm (closed)
Dial: Original Silver
Movement: Mechanical (Winds by opening and closing or the crown)
Box/Papers: N/A (No box or papers).
For your consideration is a beautiful and very rare Movado Ermeto "Calendarmeto" triple date calendar with moonphases purse or travel clock with original white dial with raised gold Arabic numeral hour markers, apertures for the day of week and month in Spanish, aperture for the phases of the moon, outer calendar track and gorgeous gold pointy hands. The dial shows some normal age and wear and remains stunning to look at. The original crocodile leather covers are in very good condition with just normal wear and use but no rips or peeling that is quite common to find with these Ermetos. The covers are opening and closing properly. This Movado Ermeto winds by the crown or by simply opening and closing the covers. Thesevintage Movado Ermeto "Calendarmeto" watches were made in a very short period. Approximately about 6 years in the late '40s and '50s and they are very difficult to find in any condition and are highly collectible. All functions on this Movado are working properly when checked and its also telling time accurately when checked only for a short period. No service history is known and perfect timekeeping can never be guaranteed. Don't let this amazing Movado Ermeto complication clock get away! Selling as always at a great wholesale price! Good Luck.
All sales are final and all my sales are guaranteed as pictured and described. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Good Luck!
- Payment must be received within 5 days of sale end.
- PayPal and bank wires are the only accepted forms of payment we receive.
- Purchases over $8000 are bank transfers only.
- We ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only.
- Florida residents pay 7% sales tax.
- USPS Priority shipping (US Only) $10.
- USPS FEDEX Priority (International) $50
- We ship only to paypal confirmed addresses only
- Items will be shipped after receiving full payment on the same or next business day.
- USPS or FEDEX tracking number will be provided via PayPal.
- All sales are final unless not as pictured and described.
- The buyer must inform us of any issue within 3 days of receipt for any return to be considered.
- Should a return be granted, a refund will be sent after 24 hours of receipt and inspection.
- Item must be in the exact same condition when received as when sold.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the total refund on any granted return of merchandise.
- Any item sold by us is guaranteed 100% original and as described.
- All pictures are the actual images of the item exactly as seen and described.
- Buyer is responsible for asking any pertinent questions on any item we sell.
- We also buy on so we pride ourselves in taking very high detail pictures of all our merchandise.
We are modern and vintage fine watch, clock and jewelry estate buyers located in beautiful Miami, Florida. Our goal is to purchase unusual and rare timepieces and jewelry and bring them to you at dealer wholesale prices. Our watches and jewelry are frequently purchased from the original owner from estate, therefore we present them often in the same condition as we purchase them. Please add us to your favorite sellers list for more of our exciting sales.
This item has been shown 0 times.