Machine Quilting Services - Long Arm - King Size For SaleMachine Quilting Service
King Size Quilt top (not to be larger than 110 x 110 inches size)
Quilting Machine: Tin Lizzie 18 with stitch regulator, hand guided by me.
Patterns: All over pantographs (see pictures of patterns)
Price includes: machine quilting, one thread color (most common thread colors in stock)
Quilt Preparation for shipping to me:
- The quilt top must be pressed and free of decoration such as buttons or beads. If it is not pressed you could have puckers and wrinkles in your top.
- All loose threads must be trimmed from the back of your quilt top. Loose threads can show through your quilt top and be seen through lighter fabrics.
- Repairs will not be made to quilt tops, so be sure that you have no loose seams, no holes or puckers in the top.
- Both the backing and batting need to be 8 inches longer and 8 inches wider than your quilt top. This allows for loading the quilt onto the machine.
- Low loft batting is recommended for quilting. The following are good for machine quilting. 100% cotton batting, 80/20 cotton/poly batting, and 2.5 oz poly batting or lighter.
- Backing needs to be 100% cotton. Bed sheets are not a good choice for backings.
I also offer binding service. The cost for this is based on the size of your quilt, so you would need to contact me for pricing. Just use the contact member link to ask any questions that you may have.
Please remember that a pressed, squared, flat quilt top is the perfect area for machine quilting. Also, please remember that a crooked, puckered, quilt top with unsewn seems will result in a poor quality finished product. I do take pictures of problem areas if any are seen prior to loading the quilt and contact you.
I charge a flat rate amount of $13.00 to ship the quilt back to you. If shipping is less, I will issue you a refund. If it is a little more, consider it a gift.
Please contact me with any questions you have. I will provide you with a mailing address once you have purchased and paid for the quilting service.
Please see my other sales for additional quilt sizes if this one doesn't suit your needs.
My quilting is done in a smoke free home and proudly sewn in Ohio.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my store to your note that this sale has a 30 day handling time. My turn around time for quilting is approximately two weeks. However, I use the 30 days to allow time for your shipping the top to me, quilting it and getting it shipped back to you. Each quilt process is different, so we will communicate as to the specific time your quilt will take to complete.
This item has been shown 6868 times.