Mahatma Jasmine Rice, Long Grain, 32 Oz
This item has been shown 21 times.
Mahatma Jasmine Rice, Long Grain, 32 Oz:
Mahatma Jasmine Rice, Long Grain, 32 oz
- Nutritious, and offers recipe versatility for any dish
- Ready in 15 minutes
- No preservatives and Non-GMO
- Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Convenient 2 lb. bag
Mahatma Jasmine rice is a long grain rice variety; also known as fragrant, aromatic, or scented rice. Grown in the mountain highlands of Thailand for centuries, jasmine rice was first cultivated for the royalty of the kingdom of Siam. Named after the sweet-smelling jasmine flower of Southeast Asia, jasmine rice has a naturally distinctive scent released during the cooking process and is likened to a flowery perfume. Jasmine rice is praised for its whiteness and silkiness. Cooked, it is soft, white and fluffy. The taste of this rice enhances the traditional spices of oriental cookery.Shipping
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an sale, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.