Marilyn Monroe Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Porcelain Doll Red Franklin Mint Coa
This item has been shown 0 times.
Marilyn Monroe Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Porcelain Doll Red Franklin Mint Coa :
Marilyn Monroe - Gentleman Prefer Blondes Franklin Mint Porcelain Doll
Item: Marilyn Monroe Franklin Mint Doll
Title: "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"
Subject: Marilyn Monroe as "Lorelei Lee"
In the 1953 film “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” two singers, best friends Lorelei Lee (Marilyn Monroe) and Dorothy Shaw (Jane Russell) travel to Paris pursued by a private detective hired by Lorelei's fiancé's disapproving father to keep an eye on her, a rich, enamored old man and many other doting admirers. Directed by Howard Hawks.
The Franklin Mint
Few companies in the entire world have touched the lives of more people than The Franklin Mint. For more than 45 years, the world’s leading private mint has created works of fine art, magnificent objets d'art and treasured collectibles that not only bring us joy, but enhance our lives as we share their beauty and significance with family and friends.
The Franklin Mint was founded in 1964 when it began striking legal tender coins for foreign countries, as well as commemorative medallions, casino tokens and precious metal ingots. Eventually, the product line was expanded to include the sculptures, deluxe games, precision die-cast models, beautiful collector dolls and more sought-after collectibles for which the Mint is now world famous. Throughout its history, the Mint’s gifted artists and artisans have built a reputation based firmly on an uncompromising commitment to excellence, attention to detail and a vibrant spirit of innovation that continues to set industry standards. The fruits of their talents are evident in every creation that bears the company’s prestigious mintmark (from the Franklin Mint Website).
Marilyn Monroe Dolls
Starting in the early 1990's, Franklin Mint started producing museum-quality Marilyn Monroe. By far, the Franklin Mint has produced more dolls than any other company that capture Marilyn's beauty. They have had so much success with their porcelain dolls that more recently they began making vinyl dress-up dolls. The Franklin Mint has released 17 porcelain dolls and 8 vinyl dolls – all limited edition and all very collectible. These dolls are sure to appreciate significantly over time.
This Doll “Gentlmen Prefer Blondes" is a museum-quality Franklin Mint Marilyn Monroe collectible! I am the original owner. Unfortunately, we must downsize our extensive Marilyn Monroe collection to match our reduced living quarters (we have a lot less shelf and wall space now). Now you can enjoy this rare piece of Marilyn Monroe history in your home or office.
The images featured in the above slide show are for reference purposes only and are owned by their respective copyright holders. These images or the item they represent are not included in this sale.
► Franklin Mint Original
► Limited Edition Released 1992
► Porcelain Doll in Mint Condition
► Printed COA Booklet from Franklin Mint Included
► Stand (under skirt)
► Metal Round Base (very stable)
► Hang Tag (on arm)
► Ruby-red evening gown embellished (rhinestones, sequins, maribou)
Weight: 3 pounds
This beautiful doll is displayed in a smoke-free home in a custom-made glass case as part of an extensive Marilyn Monroe collection away from sunlight. It wants to come home with you, so take advantage of this very rare find! This piece will be well-packed in foam inside an H/D cardboard box and ships fully insured with delivery confirmation to a Paypal verified address.
I will have UPS Store “fragile-pack” and box the doll and ship UPS ground insured. My cost usually exceeds $50.00, so the $37 I list for shipping is very fair. If you want the doll to arrive in perfect condition, this is the best way to do it!
The Doll (Franklin Mint)
Be sure to offer early so you don’t lose this unique item!
Also, be sure to check out our other items for sale by clicking on my “User ID” (FranchiseExpert) at the top of the screen
I am not a full-time seller (I am a Franchise Strategist), so between client appointments and traveling for my business I can’t always be by my computer to immediately respond to your questions. That’s why I provide a detailed description of each item listed, plenty of photos (if needed), specific policies (returns, payment, shipping, etc.), and much more (see below). However, I welcome your questions and I try to answer e-mails as promptly as possible (usually 24-hours or less). Please contact us through by clicking the “Ask Seller a Question” link at the bottom of the listing.
I am an enthusiast. I love and I respect the opportunity provided to both buyers and sellers (I have been both). I provide always provide response as a buyer and I endeavor to maintain 100% positive response through fair dealing as a seller. I appreciate the opportunity to offer you my items and I make every effort to handle inquiries and transactions in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner. If any questions or problems arise, I would like the opportunity to respond and resolve them in a positive manner.
I am a Marilyn Monroe collector. My wife and I have amassed a significant personal collection of Marilyn Monroe memorabilia since we started collecting in 1995. Although much of our collection, both new and previously-owned items, was acquired during our travels in the United States and abroad; we were fortunate to have purchased some valuable items through numerous sales (starting back in December 1998). As the kids now are grown and we have “right-sized” our residence and lives, we are using to help reduce our Marilyn Monroe Collection.
Domestic Shipping Policy. The sooner you make a payment, the sooner I ship your item. All payments must be made in US Dollars. I only accept Paypal payments, but remember you can also pay via major credit card through Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account. PayPal is FREE to the buyer!
Here is what you need to know about how I ship:
- Shipping Cost.I always list the total cost for shipping to an address within the United States (sometimes shipping is free to U.S. buyers). Shipments are only made to Paypal verified addresses after receipt and approval by Paypal (Paypal will notify me that the item is ok to ship). The fees for “Shipping” as well as “Packing and Handling” are included in the specified total “Shipping” cost.
- Packing and Handling.All items are shipped within 3 business days of receipt of payment unless otherwise stated. This item requires special "fragile" packing a third-party. This item is not in the original box.
- Tracking.Every item I sell is “tracked” the fee for which is included in the shipping cost. Immediately after shipment, I post the tracking number and the carrier into my account and you are notified that the item has been shipped.
- Shipping Damage.Although I endeavor to pack each item well, sometimes damage occurs in shipping. In the event that any or all items are damaged, it is the buyer’s responsibility to contact the carrier and make a claim. Do not return the item to me (the Seller). Be sure to retain the original packaging materials for inspection by the carrier. The Seller cannot be held liable for the actions of the freight carrier. I will insure this item at full value and it will be packed and shipped at a UPS store because UPS unconditionally guarantees that the item will arrive safely to your door or UPS will immediately pay 100% of the insured amount – no questions asked.
- Standard Domestic Shipping(United States). For UPS shipments I will need a telephone number, a physical address (remember UPS will not ship to a PO Box) with an indication of residential or commercial delivery. There may be a surcharge for shipment to Alaska or Hawaii (check the listing).
Local Pick-up. We all want to save on shipping costs and get our items quickly and without the potential damage that may occur in shipment. I offer the option of safe local pick-up on every item I sell and to every buyer that can travel to Orlando, Florida to obtain their item. I will provide a safe, easy-to-locate, public (commercial) pick-up location that has ample parking and camera surveillance in place. You must provide me with a copy of your driver’s license (photo ID) when you request to pick-up your purchase. You will also be expected to sign a receipt for the item when you receive it, inspect it, and accept it.
Thank you for your time and consideration!Powered by Template Optimizer