Marriott's Royal Palms 2 Bedroom Annual Timeshare For Sale
This item has been shown 3 times.
Marriott's Royal Palms 2 Bedroom Annual Timeshare For Sale :
Please note that we are not affiliated with nor do we represent the resort described in this item ad.
(Due to West Virginia guidelines on purchasing Real Estate; West Virginia Residents will not be able to participate in this align="center" style="font-family: "Arial Rounded MT Bold"; font-size: 14pt;">
MARRIOTT'S ROYAL PALMS
2 BEDROOM ANNUAL
TIMESHARE FOR SALE
Unit Size:2 Bedroom / 2 Bath
Usage:Annual Beginning 2018
Trading Company: Interval International
Mortgage: Paid in Full, Title is Free & Clear
Maintenance Fee:$1,310.49 AnnuallyOrlando, located in the heart of Central Florida, the two-bedroom, two-bath villas are encircled by the horseshoe-shaped lagoon of the Hawk's Landing Golf Course at the adjacent Orlando World Center Marriott. Most villas have jetted tubs, fully equipped kitchens with microwaves, and a utility room with washer and dryer, and a screened patio. The resort has a pool, sundeck, whirlpool spas, barbecue and picnic area, a lighted tennis and sport court, shuffleboard, and The Marketplace Express convenience store. Marriott's Royal Palms is only minutes away from Central Florida-area theme parks and attractions. Full use of the amenities at the Orlando World Center Marriott is also available.
Villa AmenitiesOpen living and dining areas with elegant, comfortable furnishingsFully equipped kitchenTelevisions throughout, DVD player in living areaMaster suite with king-size bed, oversize soaking tub, separate showerFully furnished private balconies and patiosIn-villa washer and dryerComplimentary Internet acess
Post sale and Payment Information:
All fundsand signed contractare due within 72 hours of sale's end.
Accepted Means of Payment:
Cashier's Check, Money Order,
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
(3 % fee applies)
We Will Need Copy Of Government Issued ID.Closing Process:
When the sale is closed, please provide the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org: name(s), address, City, State and Zip, daytime phone, email address. All information is required within the same day of sales end.
Closing times may vary by location of ownership; and while we make every effort to ensure the speedy delivery of your deed/membership, as a ruledelivery shall take a minimum of 90 days ofand may take as long as 180 days(depending on the resort’s specific transfer process).If you must have this item sooner than the above stated delivery schedule; please do not offer! No exceptions!
Closing includes: Preparation of deed and state tax forms (when applicable to the transfer of your timeshare). After our legal department gathers and prepares the transfer documentation; we will deliver your deed to the appropriate county clerk or court to be recorded.Lastly, a written notification of the transfer, and a copy of the recorded deed are delivered to the resort.
We GUARANTEE that we will deliver you a clear and marketable title (or membership when applicable) to the property purchased in this sale within 180 days. If title (or membership when applicable) is not conveyed within 180 days you may cancel the entire transaction in exchange for a full purchase price refund. In addition if there is an encumbrance on the title, you may return the real property and receive a full (100%) refund.
DetailsSize / View:2 Bedroom / 2 Bath10 FixedUsage Time:Annual
Type of Ownership:Deeded
Trading Company:Interval International
Maintenance fee's & Taxes approx.:$1,310.49 Annually Availability:2018
FEESDUE AT TIME OF SALE:
Maintenance Fees 2018:
Paid By Seller
Resort Transfer Fee:
Plus The Winning offer
TBDAll transactions are handled by mail and email. Please disregard the “Pick Up Only” above.
What Is A Timeshare?
- Fixed Week:guarantees the owners use of that same week each year (or every other year)
- Floating Week: allows the owner to choose which week they wish to travel each year based on the weeks that comprise their specific floating week ownership.
- Fractional ownership of a unit at a resort; most commonly for one week of usage.
- There are three common types of timeshares: Fixed Week, Floating Weeks, and Points
- Points:allows the owner to choose which dates they wish to travel each year based on the number of points that comprise their points based ownership
- Usage of the timeshare can vary depending on the specific ownership. The two most common forms of usage are Annual (every year) and Biennial (every other year).
- Almost all timeshare resorts are affiliated with an exchange company which allows you to trade your week so that you can travel to a different resort of your choice.
Looking to sell your timeshare?
If you are interested in transferring your timeshare, please send us an email or message via and we will contact you with the details of available services.
• By placing a offer on this item, means that you have agreed to all of the terms and conditionslisted and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an sale early.
• We reserve the right to cancel offers and end our sale at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We value our customers and want you to be satisfied.Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or assistance needed.
• Positive response Will Be Left Upon Receiving response from Buyer.
PLEASE DO NOTofferONTHIS saleif you do not intend to honor your winning offer. Non-paying buyer complaints will be filed with .We work hard to ensure the quality of our listing and are available to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com 832-616-4168.
**READ BELOW VERY IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU offer ON THIS ITEM**
You are purchasing through a live sale and there are no negotiations on price, terms, and rules or on different items once the offer is placed.
All questions and concerns must be addressed before the offer is placed!
Any concerns in regards to the ownership such as; property verification, particular details, deed, ownership documents or estoppel, must be addressed before placing a offer. Seller will not provide any additional information at the end of the sale until buyer completes signed purchase agreement and submits full payment.
Do your due diligence and research the resort/ownership before offerding!
We advise all buyers to take offerding very seriously! Seller enforces strict rules and non-compliant buyers will be permanently blocked from all of our accounts for any future purchases. Payment disputes are opened automatically 5 days after the sale date if payment and contract are not received. Opened disputes will be closed and buyer accounts suspended if buyer fails to resolve the issue in a timely matter (within 48 hrs. of opened dispute).
Non Paying buyers will be responsible for the cost of the ad - $75.00 will be enforced!!