Martin Luther King -the Great March To Freedom - Gordy 906 - (m) Sealed 1963 Lp
This item has been shown 0 times.
Martin Luther King -the Great March To Freedom - Gordy 906 - (m) Sealed 1963 Lp:
Martin Luther King -The Great March To Freedom - GORDY 906 - (M) Sealed - Recorded in Detroit at Cobo Arena a week before his "I Have a Dream Speech" in Washington -1963(M/M) Sealed... Never played... Great Historical have been a music lover for over 40 years. I am releasing many recordings I've collected over the years; starting with 45's and
then progressing to albums and other items. Most items are in Very Good (VG) to Good (G) condition; however, I will mention
notable visual imperfections. I typically will not disturb (play) visually well preserved records.I will rate the vinyl first, the cover second, and original sleeve last....i.e. M-/G+/OS+
I will note Demo or Cut-outs. (See ratings below)
I'm friendly... Contact me via email for any issues or if you just want to talk music. I have no problem accepting return of undamaged
items you do not approve of; however, you must pay for return shipping. -Linernotes (Duane)
- Mint (M,NM,M-) _____ Has not been opened or obviously has not been played.
- Very Good (VG+,VG) __ Only lightly handled or played by an audiophile. Very little signs of wear.
- Good (G+,G)_________ May have significant signs of wear, superficial scratches, cover splits.
- Fair (F) ____________ May have a challenge playing or have cover damage, but will fill a slot in your collection.
- Poor (P) ____________ Good for framing, crafts, or historical reasons other than listening.
- Sleeve (OS+,OS-) ____The original sleeve is good(+), damaged (-) or no rating for generic white sleeves.