Medieval Long Sword Knight's Sword Chivalry Golden Ring For Sale
Medieval Long Sword Knight's Sword Chivalry Golden Ring
Long Sword Knight's Sword Chivalry GD
shalt not recoil before thine enemy."
of Chivalry by Leon Gautier
a term that came to represent a variety of different aspects of
the Medieval world. During the early Medieval Ages Chivalry could
refer to a company of knights, a land deed, or valor on the battle
field. However, as the Medieval Ages progressed the term referred
more and more to a code among the class of Knights. Chivalry became
the ideals of all righteous knights. Ideas such as protecting the
weak, and never abandoning a noble cause became the staple of Knighthood.
This the Long
Sword of our Knight's Chivalry Medieval Collection.
of the Weapon:
blade has been constructed from Carbon Steel with a dulled edge.
A ridge runs down the center of the blade.
scabbard of the sword is wooden with a black imitation leather cover.
The drag is a ball point design constructed from polished 440 stainless
steel. The scabbard throat is also 440 stainless steel with V cut
to fit the guard.
guard is an Oakeshott Type XVa guard built from Stainless Steel
with a solid feel and golden ringed fittings.
handle of the sword features a steel ring dividing the handle into
two sections with a black imitation leather cover. The pommel is
solid steel that balances the sword with an ornate design and golden
Get what you desire SOONER BUY IT NOW!
Feel free to contact us.
I Return to the top I
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please keep in mind that eChecks through PayPal to be cleared by your bank before we can begin processing your order.
When paying with a credit card, we can only ship to the billing address.
Only a credit card issued by a US-bank that supports billing address verification service can be processed by our credit card terminal. We do not accept credit card payments from international customers.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH.
- California residents please add 8.25 % Sales Tax.
- Payment must be received within 7 days after notification of total payment due.
- Purchasing multiple items? You can combine all eligible items into 1 invoice and make a single payment for all items, and the shipping rate will be adjusted during checkout.
- Once checkout has been completed, you will not be able to add any other items to the completed order. All other items will need to be placed with a new order.
- All payments are expected within 7 days. Unpaid sale wins will be forfeited and will be reported to .
is a binding contract.
SHIPPING & HANDLING I Return to the top I
When will my order be processed?
- All items are normally shipped within 2 business days after the payment is received. Please note that we do not ship on weekends, or national holidays. If you make a payment by eCheck, it may take longer since it has to clear your bank first before the order is processed.
- We may ship your package using a different shipping carrier at our discretion with the same shipping speed. For example, if you select UPS Ground, we may ship your order by FedEx Ground.
- If you have a PO Box as a shipping address, please be sure to select a shipping method offered by US Postal Service, as UPS/FedEx do not ship to a PO Box. Otherwise, your order may be put on hold until we receive a physical address from you.
- Once you complete the checkout, you will not be able change or add any items to the order.
- We will only ship your order to the address that we received from . We will not change the shipping address for any reason.
The cutoff for all orders is 8 AM Pacific Time every weekday. Orders received after 8 AM Monday-Thursday are processed on the following day, and orders received after 8 AM Friday and over the weekend are processed Monday. Any e-mail correspondence after 5 PM Friday will not be answered until at least the following Monday. Upon shipment a tracking number will be sent to the email address registered to your account (not through your messaging system). Please check your spam folders to make sure that it was not inappropriately deleted and make sure your inbox is not full.
How long will it take for my order to get to me after it ships?
It depends on where you are located. All items are normally shipped within TWO business days after the payment is received. Once the order is shipped, please refer to the transit map below for FedEx delivery times from our location. Keep in mind that weekends and holidays do not count as a business day.
Please note that we do not ship on weekends, or national holidays.
Have questions? Feel free to contact us.
Our office hour is Mon.-Fri. 9:30 am- 5:00 pm PST
International buyers please use the shipping calculator to check the shipping & handling costs before you place an order. Import duties, taxes and customs charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
Many items we carry may be considered as weapons. Please check with the import laws in your country before placing an order, as the customs in your country may deny entry or confiscate of the package. In these cases, we can issue a refund of the item cost only if the package is returned to us. The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
All international buyers outside of the United States must agree to make a payment through PayPal if you wish to purchase the item. Credit cards issued by a non-US bank are not accepted.
Available International Shipping Methods
USPS First Class International
Cheapest method for packages less than 24 inches in length, NO TRACKING OPTION available, no delivery time commitment, can take as long as 2 months for delivery.
USPS Priority Mail International
Usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, tracking service available.
FedEx International Economy
I Return to the top I
Fastest method of shipment, usually takes up to 1 week for delivery depending on customs, tracking service available. (For this method of shipment, please select UPS Worldwide Expedited during checkout.)
TERMS OF SALE I Return to the top I
- All returns, including defects, must have an approved Return Authorization. Please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization.
- All sales are final 14 days from the date the item is received (this is based on the tracking number or delivery confirmation provided by the carrier).
- 15% restocking fee applies on all Non-Defective Return. Products have to be returned in original package with all accessories and free gifts when applicable.
- Shipping & Handling cost is non-refundable.
- Any presumed defective item must obtain an RMA before return.
- Returned item will be tested. If found defective, a replacement will be shipped immediately.
- The return items must be well packed with the original manufacturer packaging and accessories.
- Please contact us before you leave a negative response. We are willing to work out a Win-Win solution with you.
Payment must be received within 7 business days. Please contact us within 3 days if you need special arrangements. Upon confirmation of payment, products will be shipped usually within 2 business days. You agree to purchase the item at the final price if you are the winning buyer. We adheres to all rules and regulations, and expect all buyers to do the same. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us and we will be happy to respond. Thanks for looking!
I Return to the top I
By buying this item, you have read and agree to the following:
You are certifying that you are 18 or over. Minors may be violating local and/or state laws by purchasing this item. It is the responsibility of the buyer to maintain that they are of legal age to purchase and receive shipment of this item as defined by the laws of their city and/or state at the buyer's named address, and that the item may be legally sold in the city and/or state at the buyer's named address as defined by the laws of your city and/or state.
All knives and swords must be handled with extreme care. It is your responsibility to check the item for any possible defects before using this item. We are not responsible for any injuries, death, or property damage caused directly or indirectly through the use or misuse of this item.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Medieval Long Sword Knight's Sword Chivalry Golden Ring: