Member's Mark Hand Painted Porcelain Angel Holiday Collection 2006 - Euc For SaleFor sale is a Member's Mark Hand Painted Porcelain Angel Holiday Collection 2006. Item is preowned in original box and is in excellent like new condition and measure 12" tall. The porcelain figure features a angel in a blue dress pink shirt, with white wings leaning over to a bird on a perch of flowers, the angel is also holding a bouquet of flowers. Make sure to check out our pictures of the item. Also we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks for looking!NOTE:We politely askyou toread and policy pagebefore you Gear Foundation.Make sure to look at the listing carefully before offerding!
- 100% of proceeds from this sale will go to "Our Thrift Store", a program ofThe Gear Foundation. The Gear Foundation creates ongoing jobs for almost 20 adults with disabilities.
- We try our best to please every customer to the highest standard possible!
- If you are purchasing an item from outside the United States, please contact us for shipping costs and instructions before paying. You must wait until we send you the invoice before you pay for your item(s).
- If purchasing an item from inside the U.S.A. and you would like to know shipping costs for an item, please contact us with a message containing your zip code and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We do combined shipping for multiple items purchased. Please contact us and let us know if you are planning on offerding on more than one item. We will send you a combined shipping invoice once your items have sold and are ready to be paid for.
- We only ship out items
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between the hours of 10am to 3:00pm
CST. (Dates subject to change due to holiday schedules)
- We do accept returns onmostitems. (Please refer to the shipping and payments tab for a detailed description of our return policy)
- If an item is not paid
for within 7 days of purchase date we willopen a unpaid item case /
cancel transaction. If the buyer has a legitimate reason why they can’t
pay within our 14 day policy, and does not want a unpaid item case opened
against them they should explain the reason promptly.
- Thank you so much for respecting our guidelines and policy’s! We work hard to give you confidence and peace of mind in every purchase made fromThe Gear Foundation!
Please Note: Our special needs employees list ALL our items listed in our store. They try their best to be as accurate and honest with the item descriptions. They NEVER miss describe an item on purpose.Managementalways tries to catchmistakesbefore they arelisted. Please be understanding to the circumstances.
If you receive your item and find it to be inaccurately described you must follow our posted return policy procedure for that item so we can resolve the issue promptly.
If you have any questions or concerns about a listing please contact us before placing a offer on an item. Thanks and happy offerding!
This item has been shown 0 times.