Mens Omega Factory Cal.19lb Antique 1916-1923 Swiss Amazing All Original Watch For Sale
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Dear Customers, I kindly ask you:
Please thoroughly look through the photos and read the description you buy what see on the photos.
Photos are real. Its authenticity is guaranteed!
Before offerding - please be sure that you really need this item!
I honor new Contracts and Rules and I'm really expect the same from my customers!
If you have any questions after reading the description and viewing the pictures; please email me prior to offerding.
Please view my response and offer with confidence!
Only one lucky buyer gets this!
Ω OMEGA Ω
To the real success a company did the first step in 1894. Masters of company created a clock-work, prominent on the descriptions. The name for him was thought of proper - Omega - on the last letter of Greek alphabet. This name symbolized a blamelessness and completeness - and these descriptions were understood from truth. Due to this remarkable mechanism there is a company Louis Brandt & Fills was able substantially to increase the sales and become one of leaders of Swiss sentinel business. In five years the proprietors of company made a decision to rename the offspring - naturally, the best name, what Omega they did not find - already then this was a knowable brand. In 1900 Omega begins the mass production of clock. Soon a company begins to take part in different sporting competitions as an official timer. First such sporting measure Cup of Gordon Benneta became 1909.
Blameless descriptions of clock-works of Omega began to bring the creators «dividends» - a company began with enviable regularity to occupy the first places on competitions on exactness of motion. In 1936 Omega sets a record which until now was beaten not a single watch company in the world: testing in the observatory of K'yu Teddington to the presidio mechanism Omega 97, 8 marks from 100 possible - that this was practically an ideal mechanism. In 1940th a designer department appears in a company - this was a new landmark in development Omega. Time of collections of clock came with an idea and «individual lines». In 1943 Omega produces the first automatic wrist watches. Collections appear further: Sea master (1948); Constellation (1952); Speed master (1957) - exactly these clock was with the crew of astronauts of 1969, landings on Moon; Omega Scope (1961); De Ville (1967) and many other.
DESCRIPTION of WATCH
For your appreciation, a rareantique Swiss collectables, mechanical (with manual winding) ALL ORIGINAL BIG wristwatch OMEGA. With the position of the dial,the drivers were able to read the time easier. This watch was altered from pocket in wrist watch. This watch has a beautiful original steel case – it signed brand stamp “Ω Omega” and serial number: 6642243. This watch have case with two rear cover - external and internal. The presence of the inner lid - this is a good protection for mechanism from dust and to provide added protection from shock and moisture. Inside of this watch - beautiful original GOLD PLATED HIGH-GRADE movement with rarest caliber19 LB – it signed “OMEGA” and serial number: 5736059. The serial number dates this watch in period: 1916-1923. The watch has beautiful original white porcelain dial is in excellent condition.Watch Hands - beautiful original gold plated steel Louis XVI filigree. Dome glass is plastic (Plexiglas). Mechanism has been recently serviced by one of the best watchmakers in my city for guarantee a watch will wind and sets time smoothly. This beautiful wristwatch comes to our time in good status and was very well saved - if considering age of this watch. You can see the state of watch on pictures it good. This wristwatch is in good demand; therefore the price increases every year. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Purchasing such antique watch, you enlarge your collection; consequently your investments take up. If you want to make a present to your close friend, it is the best decision to purchase this wristwatch. You will get pleasure not only from the purchasing, and from unreserved admiration of your friends. Hurry and we help you to latch on to the unique watch.
Sizes of watch:
Diameter of the case with crown: 58 mm
Diameter of the case:52 mm
Diameter of the dial: 44 mm
Thickness: 15 mm
Watchband is added in a gift, size: 22 mm
"Any defects not mentioned but visible in the pictures will be considered as described"
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE offerDING!
Antique and vintage watches (clocks) are very delicate and I always package items to the highest degree to prevent damage. When it will ship; the high altitude flights can be hard on watches due to extreme temperature changes. This can cause the oil viscosity to decrease (gum up) and prevent a watch from ticking (the balance moving freely etc.). It may need to be oiled when it arrives regardless of its recent servicing (if applicable). Although this is only a very slight possibility it can occasionally happen. I can not guarantee an excellent running and fully 100% accuracy in keeping time. Please bear in mind that you are buying a used watch which from80 to 100 years old and it will require additional service at some point in time. If you have any questions after reading the description and viewing the pictures; please email me prior to offerding.
Recommendations for the owner of antiquarian watches:
All Antique and Vintage watches are mechanical. Many repairs will not be cheap, as most likely they will require replacement of non-standard parts (unlike most late model watches).
- Antique watches should not be beaten or dropped - because repairs may be expensive.
- Antique watches are generally NOT waterproof. This is because waterproofing was not in general production until the middle of the 20th century for most watches. Therefore you should protect your antique watch from exposure to moisture.
- If your watch becomes wet it should be dried off quickly. Carefully open all covers and use a hair drier to blow dry the movement, dial, covers, crown. This will reduce the amount of rust.
- If your watch becomes wet with any kind of salt water you should immediately immerse or spray your watch with fresh (no-salt) water to remove all the salt from the works before drying the watch completely. Any salt left in the watch will combine with moisture in the air to rust metal components of the movement, case etc.
- Winding any mechanical watch tight may break the mainspring. If you can avoid it do not wind the watch hard.
- When adjusting the hands of your watch, move them in a clockwise direction only. Counter-clockwise adjustments may damage the movement.
- If you must adjust counter-clockwise make it for small adjustments only (i.e. for minutes, NOT hours).
- Be careful and gentle when adjusting the movement speed (faster or slower). Don't make sharp movements, and don't touch other components in the movement especially the pendulum mechanism.
- Every 2-3 years it is necessary to service and oil vintage watches.
- IF the watch is dirty - allow the watch to run down, don't wind it again until you have it serviced by a qualified watch repair expert. Dust will absorb and remove important lubricants and cause the movement pieces to wear down.
- To clean the case, dial and crystal you should use a cloth that does NOT leave fibers as these may get caught up in the movement. Check with your Watch repair expert to get an appropriate cloth.
- Keep your antiques watch away from magnets. Strong magnetic fields may affect the accuracy of your watch since some vintage watches were made with iron based components in the movement.
- Most Cases and Covers are fine components and will not handle abuse well. The watch should not be shaken, beaten, or stressed.
- Antique watches generally experience an error of up to 5-10 minutes a day. Any accuracy of +- 5 minutes is very good.
Thanks for looking and good offerding!
See my other sales and shop only push tiger_antiques
I accept: Paypal and other...
After the end of sale, the payment must be made within 5 days. Without any contact for 5 days, I will cancel the transaction and there will be unpaid strike given to the buyer. We take our response seriously. If you have a problem with your item, please contact us first before leaving negative or neutral response. We will try do everything we can to resolve the issue.
We will send all items to Worldwide.
Shipping is via International Air Mail. Delivery is from Europe, Ukraine (ex-USSR). Delivery takes as a usual 11-20-30 business days.
I am not responsible for the World’s Postal Systems! Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
If you receive an item you did not order - please contact with me - and it will be a pleasure to discuss with you to resolve the situation. Any other reasons are not accepted for returning. (Item for returning must have - the original tags and packing, otherwise it won't be accepted.) After receiving the returned item, I will make a refund for your original payment.
This item has been shown 0 times.