Mercedes Benz Collection Sport Car Accessory Motorsport Racing Swiss Made Watch
This item has been shown 46 times.
Mercedes Benz Collection Sport Car Accessory Motorsport Racing Swiss Made Watch:
Mercedes-Benz Gunmetal Gray Stainless Steel Watch !!! Discontinued
model from the 2010's. Ultra rare as brand new in the box. Swiss made.
Rare gunmetal colored stainless steel case and bracelet. Rare big date
- The combination of gunmetal gray and blue gives this sporty quartz watch its special look. The stainless steel case has and gunmetal gray colored coating. As a contrast, the bezel has been left in its original stainless steel color and the hour markers are in blue. Scratch resistant tempered mineral crystal glass. The gunmetal gray colored dial has a sun-ray polish. This decorative polish causes the light falling on the watch to shift around the dial according to the angle of incidence. There is a blue inlay ring with minute markings and the hands feature blue luminous detail. Large date feature. The screw on stainless steel back makes the watch water resistant to 10 ATM. The watch secures on your wrist with an all stainless steel, gunmetal gray to match the case, and close with a double safety clasp !!!
- Date feature: the extra large date display is one of the special features of your Mercedes Benz watch; it is indicated by two, instead of only one disc; the inner one bears the numbers 0 to 3, the outer one 0 to 9.
- ATTENTION !!! I also have another one, used but in top condition, at an excellent price. Or a new one that was a display model in the dealer's store. Just browse my collection, or simply message me !!!
- High quality Swiss made analog quartz movement.
- Analog quartz movement specifications:
- Ronda 519 Caliber:
- Line : Powertech 500
- 1 jewel / nickel plated
- Repairable metal watch movement
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Very powerful stepping motor
- Big date with quick change
- Standard battery life: 45 months !!! ALMOST 4 YEARS date without direct change from 31–01
- 3 hands: hours, minutes, seconds (superb blue needles)
- Any question, please ask BEFORE buying !!! I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS,
unless the item is not as described (logically, this will never happen,
I provide 110% accurate info, and besides that, you have 12 close up,
zoom in activated, pictures) !!!
- I had tried to make pics from all angles. I do have many watches, but you will get what is seen in the pictures. They are not stock photos.
Estimated delivery time after item shipped:
EUROPE 5-10 business days
REST OF WORLD 10-30 business days
I ship within 3 business days of your payment. Please don't hold me responsible for the carriers performance.Water Resistance
....a never-ending source of misunderstandings often caused by the irresponsible advertising of certain competitors, who are usually the ones to refuse any responsibility when damage by water occurs.
Here are the facts in plain English:
1. Every known brand submits the watch to a 2-phase test in a chamber, where it has to withstand to pressure for the minimum length of time required by industrial standards. It may seem a paradox, but low pressure-resistance, say at 0.5 bar equivalent to 50 cm depth is more critical to achieve, because increasing pressure tends to compress the seals, thereby increasing the resistance; the second phase test conducted at 3 bar (30 m.) is confirmatory.
Because of a solid case-construction, the known brands watches will resist to 10 bar (100 m. or 300 ft) and we could confidently call it a «diver’s watch»
The water resistance of a wristwatch is constantly challenged by mechanical wear caused by bumps, shocks etc., rapid changes in temperature, caustic acids, chemicals, etc. and can therefore not be guaranteed as a permanent condition. I renounces to using inflationary «theoretical» claims; the decision to wear your valuable timepiece for swimming, diving or in the Sauna is yours. On a side-note: only very few specially trained and equipped divers reach depths of 100 m and wear professional computers to indicate the life-saving compression- and decompression data; at such depths, normal watches will just not do.Thanks for looking and buying a great and unique item. Have a great day !!!