Messianic Prayer Shawl Pink 72x22 ,w/matching Bag Free Mezuzah/shema
This item has been shown 49 times.
Messianic Prayer Shawl Pink 72x22 ,w/matching Bag Free Mezuzah/shema:
◦ The Covenant Prayer Shawl "Tallit" is designed with the main center Christian prayer in Hebrew letters & the 4 prayers embroidered on the 4 corners In English.
◦ The unique early Christian sign is embroidered with golden thread. The Material 100% Acrylic Polyester & the size is 72" X 22" ( 180cm x 56cm). The Tallit comes in a matching bag with zipper from the same material of High Quality Acrylic Polyester.
◦ All 4 corners contain the white and purple thread plus the Sign contains the 7 Candle holder "Menorah" on top, The Star of David in the middle and the Fish on the bottom.
◦ The fish was used by Christians for identification during the Dark Roman Occupation in the Holy Land.
◦ The main Prayer embroidered in Hebrew on the (Atara) reads in English as follow: Blessed are you O' Lord King of the Universe Who has fulfilled all of the law through Jesus the Messiah and have covered us with his Righteousness.
◦ Pronunciation of the above Hebrew prayer in English is: BARUCH ATAH ADONAI ELOHENU MELECH HA' OLAM ASHER MILLA ET KOL HATORAH BIYASHU' HAMASHIAH IKISSA ET KULANU VETSEDKATO the main prayer embroidered with Gold thread.
◦ Included is a Star of David embroidered Kippah - white satin
◦ Included is instructions for the use of the prayer shawl - Tallit
Included is a metal mezuza measuring 4" in length, w/screws
◦ On the corners of this tallit are four scriptures. 1)But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings. (Malachi 4:2) 2)And they desired of Him that they might only touch the hem of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well. (Matthew 14:35) 3)For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (Corinthians 5:21) 4)But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5) How to put on a Tallit. Step 1: Open the tallit and hold it in both hands so you can see the blessing on the collar. Step 2: Say the blessing before putting on the garment.Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam asher kid'shanu b'mitvotav v'tzivanu l'hitatef batzitzit Blessed art Thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast hallowed us by Thy commandments, and hast commanded us to enwrap ourselves in the fringed garment. Step 3: Kiss the end of the collar where the last word of the blessing is embroidered and then kiss the first word that is embroidered on the collar. Step 4: Wrap the tallit around your shoulders and adjust the garment so it sits on your shoulders comfortably. Some people also hold it over their head first to create a private space for prayer. A Kippah – skull cap- should be worn with the shawl Distributed by GIFTS FROM THE HOLY LAND
• Wholesale customers please contact us for large quantities Most popular Tallit with Messianic design. Size about 72x22 inches. We carry this Messianic Tallit in three colors - Dark Blue, Medium Blue, and Purple all with golden stripes. It is a full size Messianic Please note: If you need to order more than one of different colors, we sell sets of 2 and 3 with variety of colors as one order item.