Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Retail Box 3ur-00001,upgrade From Xp Vista Win7 For SaleMicrosoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Retail Box 3UR-00001,Upgrade from XP Vista Win7 Brand Version Packaging Condition Microsoft
Please note that not all computers are compatible with windows 8. We highly suggest you got to Microsoft website to run atestfor your systembefore you buy. Product Description
If you currently have a personal computer running Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista then you can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro (Professional). With Windows 8 Pro, you can connect and share your files. Windows 8 Pro also adds enhanced features if you need to connect to company networks, access remote files, encrypt sensitive data, and other more advanced tasks.
The new Windows 8 start screen is your personalized home for items you use the most and can be customized according to your user preferences. Windows 8 Live tiles provide real-time updates from your Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail accounts. Along with the new Start screen, the lock screen now includes e-mail, calendar, and clock widgets.
To access your PC, Microsoft has replaced a standard PIN or password with a swipe gesture; unlock your PC by clicking or swiping preset locations youve selected on the lock screen. New functions also allow you to search for your favorite software programs, open, close, hide, resize, or run multiple apps simultaneously with the swipe of a finger or a swipe of the mouse.
Windows has also made changes to make your PC more secure by boosting its existing security features and adding "SmartScreen," which acts to prevent suspicious programs or apps from being installed or running on your machine. Finally, Windows 8 also gives you the ability to "refresh" itself to give users a new starting point and a cleaner version of Windows.
You can upgrade to Windows 8 from Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8 Release Preview, Windows 8 Consumer Preview, or Windows Developer Preview, but you might not be able to keep all of your files, software programs, and settings. The following table shows what you can keep during an upgrade, depending on the current version of Windows you are running. If you choose to boot from removable media, you wont be able to keep your software programs, Windows settings, or personal files when you upgrade.
Upgrading from: What you can keep: Windows 8 Preview Personal files Windows 8 Developer Preview Nothing, but your old files will be saved in the "windows.old" folder Windows 7 Software programs; Windows settings; personal files Windows Vista Windows settings; personal files Windows XP Personal files
- 1 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB available hard disk space
- 1366 × 768 screen resolution
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- For touchscreen, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multi-touch
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Windows Media Center license sold separately
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
Can I upgrade from a Windows operating system older than Windows XP?
If you want to upgrade from an earlier Windows operating system than Windows XP (for example, Windows 95 or Windows 2000), you'll need to purchase the Windows 8 System Builder. You wont be able to keep any files, settings, or software programs when you install the new operating system.
Can I upgrade from a 32-bit version of Windows to a 64-bit version of Windows 8?
If your PC has a 64 bit-capable processor (CPU) but is currently running a 32-bit version of Windows, you can install a 64-bit version of Windows 8. You also won't be able to keep any files, settings, or software programs when you upgrade from a 32-bit to a 64-bit version.
If I upgrade and select "keep nothing," how can I restore my files after the upgrade?
If you're running Windows Developer Preview or Windows 8 Consumer Preview when you upgrade, or if you choose the option to "keep nothing" when you upgrade, your files won't come with you to Windows 8. However, you might still be able to copy your files over after you upgrade. If you don't reformat your hard drive during installation, your files are saved to the Windows.old folder, where you can retrieve them after the upgrade.
If I change my mind, can I uninstall Windows 8 and go back to a previous version of Windows?
Not exactly - To go back to your previous version of Windows, you'll need to format your hard drive and then reinstall the previous version of Windows from the recovery or installation media that came with your PC. Typically, this is on a DVD. If you dont have recovery media, you might be able to create it from a recovery partition on your PC using software provided by your PC manufacturer. Check the support section of your PC manufacturers website for more info. After you install Windows 8, you wont be able to use the recovery partition on your PC to go back to your previous version of Windows.
How can I tell if my devices (keyboards, mice, webcams) will work with Windows 8?
Windows 8 generally works with the same peripheral devices and apps that work with Windows 7. In some cases, a device or program might require an update. The best way to tell if your devices will work before you upgrade is to run Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant, a free program that scans your current hardware, software programs, and devices for compatibility.Orderwill be shipped within1 to 2business dayafter payment cleared. We ship Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays.
- We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses
- We currently shipby USPS and FedEx. Tracking number will beautomatically emailed to youif the order value isover $6.
- The free shipping service is only forUS 49 Statesbuyer. Internationalbuyers please calculatethe shipping charge on the listing
Estimate delivery time for free domestic shipping will be 2-7 business days depends on your location. If transit time is important for you,there areexpedited shipping service available during checkout process.
We do provide local pickup,please contact with us for the pickup address after you purchased the item.
International Buyers – Please Note: We are currently using Global Shipping Program for most of international orders.When we ship through the Global Shipping Program,we ship your item to a US shipping center. Professional custom processors at the US shipping center process the package, complete customs forms, pays applicable import charges, and ship the package to the address that you specified at the time of purchase. you will need topay any applicable import charges upfront during the check out. There are no additional charges at delivery. You'll see an estimate of the international shipping charges and any import charges in the item listing. The final charges appear at checkout.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Payment is required within5 days after you placed the order.You will receive a checkout email once you confirmed the order. Please use the instructions to complete the payment process.
- We accept payment viaPayPalaccounts. You can use credit cards
- Please Note:We only ship credit card billing address if you paid by credit card
- You mustget a return number (RMA#) beforereturn theitemback, otherwise the return package will be refused. Please provide us the product serial number, your ID and the reason for returnwhen you request the RMA.
- Due to copyrights issues, opened Games and Software can notreturn for refund under any circumstances.For defective CD, we only provide replacement with CD or DVD
- We also provide 30 dayreturn servicefrom thepurchasingdateif youchanged yourmindorordered wrong product.Return productmust be in unopenedand unused condition.10% restock fee will be deducted from original price.Shipping fee from original orderis non-refundable.It is buyer's responsibility to pay the return shipping charges.
- If you have any technical question, we will tryour best to assist youbased on our knowledge. However, we highly suggest youto contact with manufacture directly for the technical support.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything that does not meet your satisfaction. We strive for excellent customer service and will do our best to make sure it is done right.
- Due to the high volume of daily emails we received, there is a possibility that we may missed your email. Pleasealways communicate with usvia the message system.
Please read our return policy and make sure fully understand it before you buy. If you have any question or concern, please feel free contact with us.
Thank you very much foryour business
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
This item has been shown 97068 times.