Mid Century Modern Opaline Milk Glass Swag Lamp, Pendant, Cartooned, Kids
This item has been shown 27 times.
Mid Century Modern Opaline Milk Glass Swag Lamp, Pendant, Cartooned, Kids:
Super interesting, illustrated (hand painted?) opaline, milk glass, pendant lamp.
There are three cartoons on this lamp:1.) a boy with his dog on a motorbike2.) a boy with who has caught fish and the cat wants to eat his fish3.) a boy with his dog playing the upright bass (or a cello)
I found this in Spain.
The lamp shade is made of glass, and is in good, vintage condition.
There are no scratches or breaks, but there are normal cosmetic imperfections from being quite old.
The glass shade hangs from its original silvery aluminum chain. It is a very unique chain.
The copper electrical wire has been changed with a brand new one for obvious safety reasons.
Everything else is & width of the glass shade only:18 cm x 7.5 cm approximately--length from ceiling to bottom rim of glass shade: 50 cm
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY store FOR MORE VINTAGE, ANTIQUE AND UNIQUE ITEMS FROM THE SOUTH OF SPAIN. THANK YOU!
I gladly accept returns
- Contact me within:14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within:30 days of delivery
- I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
- But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
- All of our items are properly described and shown in pictures. Please contact us if you have any question.
- If an item does not meet the buyer's expectations, we accept return and refund, provided that the purchaser return the item in the same condition it was received and within 14 days.
- Shipping costs for the return shall be borne by the buyer.
- The repayment of the price of the item will be done by the same method of payment, and once we have received the item.
- BUYER MUST PROVIDE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, IT IS COMPULSORY FOR THE COURIER AGENCY AND FACILITATES DELIVERY.
- Shipping costs are indicated in each article.
- Customs charges, if applied, borne by the buyer.
- Lamps and any electrical device are revised and working. If the original wiring has been preserved and it is in working condition, it has been respected to maintain the authenticity of the piece, although it is possible that the electrical installation of a vintage or antique product does not meet current safety requirements.
- In cases where the installation has not been preserved or has been changed, it has been replaced by modern elements approved according to the current safety standards in the U.E.
- In any case, we recommend our buyers to consult the security codes and homologation applicable in their countries and adapt articles conveniently.
- We can not be held responsible for any damage caused by our electrical devices or articles.
- The articles and all their parts are described and shown in the photographs.
- The seller is not responsible for the accessory parts or accessories that a certain article may require to be assembled or used under conditions other than those shown in the photographs.