Milwaukee 6391-21 7-1/4" Tilt-lok Left Blade Circular Saw With Case
This item has been shown times.
Milwaukee 6391-21 7-1/4" Tilt-lok Left Blade Circular Saw With Case:
- CONTACT US
- 9 Reasons To Buy From Us
- 1. Low Prices, all year round
- 2. Professional sales personnel
- 3. Brand new merchandise
- 4. Next business day shipping
- 5. Quality name brand products
- 6. All items in stock & ready to ship
- 7. Competitive pricing
- 8. Prompt service and repair
- 9. Confirmation tracking information
+ Always Free Shipping
+ Full Factory Warranty
+ 30 Day Return Policy
Milwaukee 6391-21 Specifications:
• Volts: 120V
• Blade Size: 7-1/4"
• Amps: 15
• No Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
• Arbor: 5/8"
• Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-7/16"
• Depth of Cut at 50°: 1-11/16"
• Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-13/16"
Milwaukee 6391-21 Includes:
• 15 Amp Left Blade Circular Saw with Tilt-Lok Handle
• Caroffere Blade
• Blade Wrench
• Impact Resistant Carrying Case
Milwaukee 6391-21 Features:
• Exclusive Adjustable Main Handle - The 8-position locking handle adjusts to the cutting application for maximum comfort and control
• 15 Amp, 3.25 Maximum Horsepower - Motor Most powerful circle saw cuts tough materials including headers, microlams, and wet lumber with ease
• Maximum Power-To-Weight Ratio - Lightest 7-1/4", 3.25 max HP circular saw
• Fast, Smooth Adjustments - Depth lever and bevel adjustments easy to access and operate
• Maximum Sight Line
• Cushion Front Grip/Rear Handle maximizes comfort and control
• One-Touch Spindle Lock - Convenient button on top of saw for easy access
• Convenient Bevel Scale - Scale faces operator for quick and accurate bevel adjustment
• Milwaukee Durability - Hardened steel helical gears, ball and roller bearings, impact-resistant glass reinforced nylon motor housing, aircraft aluminum shoe, durable, flexible rubber cord set, 22 amp high capacity switch
Notice: All power plugs are 120V US power.
PayPal preferred, but we do accept Credit/Debit Cards.
Your winning offer or "Buy It Now" purchase is a legally binding contract that requires the buyer to follow through with payment for the sale
Payments are expected within 3 days. If you plan on purchasing more items from us and want to wait for combined shipping, simply drop us an email just to let us know.
For combined checkout, including store purchases, wait until all sales have ended, then notify us to issue a single invoice for all items.
All orders ship within 24 - 48 hours of payment clearing, Monday - Friday with exception to National Holidays.
All Shipments are processed and shipped from Las Vegas, Nevada.
We cannot Ship to PO Boxes or APO Addresses. Orders shipped to APO or PO Box addresses will be cancelled.
Shipping to the 48 contiguous US states only. No international shipping. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
We do not ship outside of the 48 contiguous US states.
We accept returns up to 30 days after you receive your order.
Your order must be in good condition, and be in the original packaging. Restocking fee may apply.
When you receive your shipment, please note with the delivery driver any damage to the packaging. If possible, take pictures and send them to us - and we will assist you in replacing your order. You must notify us within 3 business days of damage from delivery.
Customer responsible for return freight.
Customer satisfaction is always our goal - contact us with the "Ask a question" link at the bottom of this listing.
Toolup does not share any customer information except where necessary to ship a product to you and to complete credit card transactions. Confidential information like your credit card number is deleted from our systems once your transaction with us is complete.
Email addresses are protected and never shared with any outside agency.