Mine Cut Diamonds & Onyx Ring -14k White Gold Filigree- Odd Fellows For Sale
MINE CUT DIAMONDS & ONYX RING -14K white gold FILIGREE- Odd Fellows Description
This fabulous old ring is a genuine vintage item that looks to have been made in the 1930's.
It has 3 round mine cut, genuine, natural diamonds and a black onyx in a classic white gold filigree mounting. It is an estate piece. The diamonds are very clear. We estimate that it is near .15CT total diamond weight as measured in the mounting. Gorgeous ring.
- GEMSTONE - genuine, natural diamonds, black onyx
- GEMSTONE WEIGHT - .15CT total weight by measurement in the setting
- CUT, SHAPE - round mine cut
- METAL - tested 14K white gold
- MOUNTING - prong set diamonds, bezel set onyx - all original, NOT a repro
- DIMENSIONS - mounting is 22mm at its longest
- SIZE - 9 It can easily be resized by your jeweler.
- CONDITION - good - The center diamond is tipped, but appears to be firm in the setting. We mention this only for accuracy.
This item has been cleaned and examined by our gemologist. We make every effort to describe our jewelry accurately. No warranty is expressed or implied.
Diamond and gemstone grading is subjective, and varies from appraiser to appraiser. All but the very finest stones have some inclusions.
Payments are to be made within 7 days of sale ending.
We accept returns only if the item is proven to be grossly not as described. Refunds are for merchandise only. Buyer pays ALL shipping costs. Please email us if you are not fully satisfied with your item. We will work with you to resolve the difficulty.
We regret that we cannot ship internationally.
This item has been shown 0 times.