Miniature Pewter Figurines - 1” Sailor, Bobby, Gentleman - Vintage Hand Painted
This item has been shown 9 times.
Miniature Pewter Figurines - 1” Sailor, Bobby, Gentleman - Vintage Hand Painted:
Hi, welcome to another great Saturday Morning’s Vintage listing.
Up for Sale:
Miniature Pewter Figurines - 1” Sailor, Bobby, Gentleman - Vintage Hand Painted with Pegged Feet
If a Buy It Now Listing, don’t be afraid to make an offer. I love to make a deal. If it’s reasonable; it’s yours.
Please see pics for condition and feel free to ask questions before offerding/buying. I’m a collector, but not an expert on condition. Condition given is my best guess.
We combine shipping; please message us when you are finished shopping and we’ll send you an invoice with combined shipping.
Thanks for shopping!
Follow us on Instagram - @saturdaymorningsvintage
Tips for Making Best Offers
1. If you really want the item, you can message the seller and ask what the lowest price is that they will accept. This is legal and a good way to make sure you get the item without using all of your offers up.
2. Be reasonable. Don't offer $5 for a $100 item. The seller may be so insulted he will block you. (I wouldn’t block you, but I would reject it. ;))
3. Be prepared to negotiate. Sellers have done their research and know what items are worth in the marketplace.
4. Counter offer until you run out of chances. If the seller engages with you, keep going! You get 3 chances on each item, so use them.
5. Offer to pay immediately. Some sellers won't accept offers because many buyers don't pay. So be a real person! Tell the seller you really want the item and will pay right away.
We do accept returns within 30-Days of purchase for legitimate reasons. Buyer posts return shipping and a 15% restocking fee.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter