Mixed Lot Of Vintage Metal Faceplates~wile's Cash Register~toledo Scales~plus
This item has been shown 0 times.
Mixed Lot Of Vintage Metal Faceplates~wile's Cash Register~toledo Scales~plus:
Up for sale~
A mixed lot of vintage faceplates
There are 2~Wile's Cash Register Exchange, Rochester NY. They are 4 3/4". Good shape with very minor wear
Next up is Toledo Counting Scale Co. It has a number that was scratched over, plus a style number 748and another number 72385. It is 3 inches and silvertone
Next one says~Warning Keep Damper Rod IN as Far as it will go~Except when Firing. It is 3 1/4". It has some paint spots on it and the two bottom corners are a little bit bent
Next is Central Supply House, Rochester NY~Butchers, Bakers, Confectioners. It is pretty well worn. It is 3 1/4"
The last one I believe used to be part of a stamper~It would of had a wood handle, and this would screw into it, then you would roll it onto an ink pad and stamp your note or whatever. It reads as follows~Thank You. You have favored us with your patronage which we appreciate and hope to keep. Our aim is to make you a satisfied customer. It is 3 1/8", also silvertone. It's in pretty decent shape
Nice collectable items!
Thanks for looking, and good luck if you offer! Make sure to check out our other sales, we always have lots of goodies!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Please read our terms before offerding!
1. If you have any questions, PLEASE email us before the close of sale. We are always checking our email.
2. We will always give shipping discounts to multiple sale wins within a couple of days of each other.
3. Payment is expected within 5 business days after close of sale, and communication is essential if not received.
4. All buyers must now pay with pay pal.
5. We do NOT end our sales early!
6. We do NOT ship outside the US anymore
7. All our items come from estate sales or our own personal collections. They come as is and are not returnable. But, if it is something you really hate, or wasn’t at all what you expected, or if we have failed to describe it correctly, you must notify us immediately so we can work something out. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, and hope you come back again to offer with confidence!
We appreciate your business, thanks for offerding with us!!
Kathy & Bruce