Money Scales Coin Counter Checker Banknote Note Cash Currency Auto Machine Uk
This item has been shown 25119 times.
Money Scales Coin Counter Checker Banknote Note Cash Currency Auto Machine Uk:
The ZZap MS40 Money Counting Scale
Latest 2017 model - Counts coins and banknotes for 4 currencies - Counts a cash drawer in 2 minutes
Counts the quantity and value for each denomination and adds it to the running total
Can count coin bags/rolls and banknote bundles
Save up to 100 count summaries in the memory
View, save and print count summaries on a PC via a MicroSD card
Counts tokens, chips, vouchers, tickets, etc
Why you'll love the MS40?
The MS40 is the ultimate all-in-one time saver. The MS40 silently counts coins and banknotes whether they are loose, bagged, rolled or bundled and it can even count non-cash items. The MS40 can count the contents of a till in less than 2 minutes.
With its easy to use interface and excellent LCD display, the MS40 offers painless operation. Furthermore, all counting data can be saved to the internal memory or be exported to a PC.
A short product demonstration video is below.What it does
- Counts 4 currencies: GBP, EUR, USD and CHF (other currencies on request).
- Counts the new £5 polymer banknote and the new £1 coming out in 2017.
- Counts presorted banknotes & coins: Counts the total quantity and value for each denomination then adds it to the running total.
- Counts coin bags/rolls and banknote bundles: Can be calibrated to count coin bags/rolls and banknote bundles. Can count more than one at a time. Can be calibrated to count banknote bundles in currency straps, money clips, envelopes, etc.
- Save & view count summaries in the memory: Save up to 100 count summaries. Each summary shows an overview of the quantities/values counted per denomination for banknotes, coins, banknote bundles and coin bags/rolls. It also displays the total value counted for the entire count.
- Calibrate your own cash drawer coin cups: The MS40 can be calibrated to work with your own cash drawer coin cups. There is no need to fumble getting coins out of your cash drawer, simply place the cash drawer coin cup straight on the scale.
- Reference numbers & date-time stamps: Reference numbers enable you to tag count summaries with tills/cashiers for improved accountability and audit trails. All count summaries show the date and time they were created.
- Automatic or manual switch to next denomination: The MS40 starts with the smallest banknote denomination and once counted it automatically switches to the next denomination. Alternatively you can manually press a button to switch the denomination.
- Easy to use with a large, clear display: Unlike other models with small LED displays and complex keypads, the MS40 uses a spacious LCD display with an easy to use control panel. On-screen menus and count data are displayed in an easy to read format, making operation quick and painless.
- PC compatibility: The MS40 can download count summaries to a MicroSD card. Then, using a MicroSD card reader, the count summaries can be viewed on a PC. A MicroSD card and reader are not included but are inexpensive to purchase (contact us for details).
- Integrated MicroSD Card port: The MicroSD port is convenient since a PC is not required at the location (unlike a USB where the PC and device need to be connected to transfer data).
- Counts tokens, chips, vouchers, tickets, etc: The MS40 can count non-cash items as well as currency. In just a few seconds you can calibrate the MS40 to automatically count any item.
- Currency updating: The user can update the MS40’s software to count other currencies and newly issued coins/banknotes.
- Precision weighing scale: The MS40 can weigh items in grams.
- Compact & portable
- Includes coin cup
- Shops & retail
- Financial institutions
- Bureau de changes
- Department stores
- Transport firms
- Fast food outlets
- Amusement arcades
- Vending machine companies
- Most places where banknotes and coins are handled
6155 MS40 MS40+ MS40i Counting capability Counts banknotes Counts coins Counts coin bags/rolls and banknote bundles Counts non-cash items Currencies 3 currencies 4 currencies 4 currencies 4 currencies Functionality Inbuilt thermal printer Inbuilt battery 9V battery (not included) Save & view count reports in the memory Reference numbers Time & date function Automatic add function Automatic scroll function Free weighing function Export count data to PC Yes, withSafescan MCS software Currency updating Specifications Max weighing capacity 1 KG 2 KG 2 KG 2 KG Display type Standard LCD High-contrast LCD High-contrast LCD High-contrast LCD Printer port Automatic calibration Dimensions 230 x 140 x 110 mm 255 x 150 x 162 mm 255 x 150 x 162 mm 255 x 150 x 162 mm Net weight 0.7 KG 0.8 KG 0.87 KG 1.03 KG Power source AC100-240V/60-50Hz AC100-240V/60-50Hz AC100-240V/60-50Hz AC100-240V/60-50Hz response from recent customers If Carlsberg made business's they would have made this one :-) 5*****!!!!
Automatic electronic money coin cash counter sorter uk (#150506452072) Excellent service, quality machine at an excellent price
Money Scales Coin Counter Banknote Counter Note Cash Machine Money Currency Euro (#160897962084) Fantastic service - Fantastic machine - Going to save me hours! Thanks.
Bank Note Currency Counter Count Detector Money Fast Banknote Pound Cash Machine (#160890770318) Terrific product! Counts large amounts so quickly and saves so much time!
Automatic electronic money coin cash counter sorter uk (#150506452092) Contact ZZap
If you would like any friendly advice choosing a ZZap product or if you have a general query, phone 0333 355 1219*
*Standard rates apply to mobiles and landlines
ZZap is redefining the cash handling industry with up to date, top of the range products at great value for money. ZZap prides itself on offering high quality products, which are built to last - for those that demand only the best.Our Guarantee
Here at ZZap our number one priority is customer satisfaction. All our products come with a 12-month return-to-base warranty for parts & labour. In the event of a warranty claim; buyer is responsible for P&P costs to the seller and the seller is responsible for P&P costs back to the customer.Payment
ZZap accepts PayPal and credit/debit cards. Please note credit/debit card payments can only be processed over the phone.Postage
You have the option to choose either Parcelforce 9am (1 working day, arrives before 9am), Parcelforce 24 (1 working day) or Parcelforce 48 (2 working days).
International deliveries: Click on the “Postage and payments” tab above to view the delivery details.Customer service number:
0333 355 1219