Montblanc 4th Of July 56 Le White Gold Skeleton Fountain Pen
This item has been shown 2058 times.
Montblanc 4th Of July 56 Le White Gold Skeleton Fountain Pen :
Montblanc Atelier Prive 4th of July 56 Limited Edition Fountain Pen
The 4th of July pen is limited to just fifty-six pieces and dedicated to the American Declaration of Independence in 1776. It was fifty-six representatives of the thirteen British American Colonies who signed a joint declaration, among these men were Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and John Adams.
- New/unused, complete with original boxes and papers.
- Montblanc Atelier Privé series.
- 750 White Gold skeleton.
- Facets on the barrel are white mother-of-pearl or transparent red, representing the red and white stripes on the American Flag.
- Thirteen selected signatures are finely engraved into the facets of the pen and the clip.
- The barrel end and cap top are adorned with a row of white diamonds, reminiscent of the thirteen original states and first American Flag, designed by Betsy Ross.
- Thomas Jefferson is portrayed on the platinum-plated 18-karat gold nib.
Disclosure: We are a private collector and are not affiliated with Montblanc in any way.Line: MMC
If the item is being shipped outside the United States of America, we are not responsible for the duties and taxes you must pay your government to receive the item. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing.
For additional shipping services and rates, please contact us.
We have successfully been in business for 40 years and take great pride in our customer service. If you have any questions or just simply want to talk about pens, do not hesitate to contact us!
We are available Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 6:00pm MST.
We check our messages daily and will respond as quickly as possible!