Moral Decision Making: How To Approach Everyday Ethics 12 Audio Book Cds + Book
This item has been shown 21 times.
Moral Decision Making: How To Approach Everyday Ethics 12 Audio Book Cds + Book:
Moral Decision Making: How to Approach Everyday Ethics 12 Audio Book CDs + BookWhat does it mean to live a good life? If we want to live ethically, it stands to reason that our daily habits and overall goals must align themselves with a certain moral code. Is it ethical to pursue money, property, and social status? Do we have a moral obligation to give to charity, take care of our aging parents, or shop locally? Where is the line between personal freedom and societal good?
- 24 lectures on 12 CDs
- 168-page printed course guidebook
- Why Be Good?
- Is It Ever Permissible to Lie?
- Aren't Whistle-Blowers Being Disloyal?
- What's Wrong with Gossip?
- Do I Have an Obligation to Be Healthy?
- Can I Sneak a Grape or Two While Shopping?
- Is it Wrong to Make as Much Money as I Can?
- What Are My Obligations to the Poor?
- Can We Do Better than the Golden Rule?
- Why Can't I Just Live For Pleasure?
- Why Can't I Date a Married Person?
- Are Jealousy and Resentment Always Wrong?
- What Are the Rules for Respecting Privacy?
- What Do I Owe My Ageing Parents?
- Should I Help a Suffering Loved One Die?
- Is Genetic Enhancement "Playing God"?
- Is Conscientious Objection a Moral Right?
- Is it Always Wrong to Fight Back?
- Should the Death Penalty be Abolished?
- Is Torture Ever Acceptable?
- Do Animals Have Rights?
- Why Should I Recycle?
- Does it Matter Where I Shop?
- What Would Socrates Do?