Morgan Dollar Design 10 Oz .999 Fine Silver Bar - Made In Usa Sku27207
This item has been shown 270277 times.
Morgan Dollar Design 10 Oz .999 Fine Silver Bar - Made In Usa Sku27207:
Powered by Frooition Shop CategoriesCoin & Currency saleBullionWorld CoinsModern US CoinsClassic CoinsUnited States CurrencyAncient CoinsDaily Deals Morgan Dollar Design 10 Oz .999 Fine Silver Bar - MADE IN USA SKU27207 Item Description The Morgan Silver Dollar 10 oz. .999 Fine Silver Art Bar
The Morgan Silver Dollar is an iconic American coin that is widely considered to be one of the most collected coins ever manufactured by the United States Mint. The Morgan Dollar was first issued in 1878 utilizing the Bland-Allison Act to once again begin coin silver dollars for general circulation and use. The designer of the original Morgan dollar would be none other than Assistant Engraver - George T. Morgan, for which the coin would eventually derive its name. The obverse of the coin would carry a lovely profile portrait of Lady Liberty facing to the left. On her head can be observed a Phrygian style cap with the word ‘LIBERTY’ stamped into the headband, and several small leaves and branches protruding from just behind the band. The reverse of the Morgan Silver Dollar depicts the image of an American eagle with outstretched wings, clutching a branch and arrows in its talons.
The master craftsmen at the Highland Mint have captured the essence and beauty of the obverse design of the Morgan Dollar with this fabulous 10 oz. .999 Fine Silver Art Bar rendition. This pure silver bar will have the Morgan Dollar design prominently displayed on the upper portion of the bar, while the contents and purity will be impressed directly below. The following inscriptions are as follows: A boldly embossed numeral ‘10’, ‘TEN TROY OUNCES’, ‘FINE SILVER’, ‘999+’, and the final stamp of ‘MADE IN USA’ to honor the proud manufacturing of a truly American product.Why Purchase the Morgan Dollar Design 10 oz. .999 Fine Silver Art Bar from the Highland Mint?
These wonderful artistic bars from the Highland Mint with the Morgan Dollar Design provide an excellent opportunity to acquire finely crafted 10 oz. .999 fine silver bars made right here in the U.S.A. The artisans over at the Highland Mint worked diligently to replicate the Morgan Dollar design to bring us these handsome artistic silver bars. If you are looking for the best method to stack silver or convert your wealth to a tangible asset, then this is the opportunity for you. These 10 oz. .999 Fine Silver Bars from the Highland Mint require minimal premiums over the spot price of silver to acquire, and can be purchased utilizing our special discount pricing when buying these bars in bulk. Don’t miss your opportunity to add another great item to your collection or portfolio!Specifications for this Morgan Dollar Design 10 Oz .999 Fine Silver Bar - MADE IN USA SKU27207Composition:SilverWeight in Grams:311 gWeight in Ounces:10 ozFinish:Mint StatePurity:.999Country:United StatesMint:Highland Mint
- Precious metals markets are fluid therefore immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can continuously change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, we will automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as determined by either us or by .
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. We take all of our photos in house and due to reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may appear to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it will be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Due to the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you will receive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we can ONLY ship to your registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on , or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. With the exception of China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we can attempt to combine shipping upon request only. However, we cannot guarantee this due to the volume of orders we process each day. In order to receive combined shipping, the orders must be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
- Bullion Policy: There are no returns on bullion items. (Please see Bullion Policy within the listing before purchase for further information). Please note that bullion coins, bars, and rounds are mass-produced and are not struck to the same quality standards as collector coins. Bullion items are often shipped directly from the mint in rolls or bags and fresh new items will have minorimperfections.
- Collector coins may be returned or exchanged within 14 days if there is an issue with the coin or holder and only if a 14 day return option is mentioned in the listing. The return policy, if any, will be noted in the listing. Return instructions will be sent through Messages.