Morrison Hotel Chicago Loop Postcard Vintage Now Demolished Was World's Tallest
This item has been shown 1 times.
Morrison Hotel Chicago Loop Postcard Vintage Now Demolished Was World's Tallest:
- Vintage black and white postcard of the "New" Morrison Hotel, Chicago, reads on back "Clark and Madison Street, Chicago, World's Tallest hotel (at the time) in the heart of the loop. Home of the famous Boston Oyster House."
- Postmarked, but date not readable, I believe this is late 1950s building demolished in 1965
- measures about 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Made in U.S.A.
- Vintage used condition, it has smudges on the front bottom, light wear and dirt from handling
- Free Shipping does not include cardboard backing, choose the $2.99 shipping option if cardboard backing is required.