March 29th, 2015 Palm Sunday March 30th, 2015 Seward's Day March 31st, 2015 César Chávez Day April 2nd, 2015 Pascua Florida Day April 2nd, 2015 World Autism Awareness Day April 2nd, 2015 Maundy Thursday April 3rd, 2015 Good Friday April 4th, 2015 United Nations' Mine Awareness Day April 4th, 2015 Holy Saturday April 4th, 2015 First day of Passover April 5th, 2015 Easter Sunday April 6th, 2015 Easter Monday April 7th, 2015 United Nations' World Health Day April 7th, 2015 Day to Remember Rwanda Genocide Victims April 10th, 2015 Orthodox Good Friday April 11th, 2015 Last day of Passover April 11th, 2015 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 12th, 2015 International Day of Human Space Flight April 12th, 2015 Orthodox Easter April 13th, 2015 Orthodox Easter Monday April 15th, 2015 Father Damien Day April 15th, 2015 Tax Day April 16th, 2015 Emancipation Day April 16th, 2015 Yom HaShoah April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2015 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims
Mt. Washington Tomato Shape Perfumery Shaker For Sale
Description: Whoa! What is this? This is a Mount Washington Perfumery (refer to page 254 Mt. Washington Art Glass by Betty Sick. Classic tomato shape with little stopper. Beautiful coloration and painting.
Size: 2.5” diameter
· My husband and I have being selling on for many years. I collect art glass, Victorian vanity jars, stickpins and other beautiful treasures. I love the thrill of the hunt and buying and selling beautiful things. I work hard to please my buyers, provide accurate descriptions and take good photos. I am not an art glass professional or expect and appreciate corrections.
My Selling practice:
· The first time I list a new item I will list it as an sale – priced for a a quick turn-around. If the item does not sell, I will relist as buy-it-now at a price reflective of the retail market. If there is a “make an offer” I will consider reasonable offers and may suggest a counter offers. A few times a year I will have a mark down sale – this is totally unpredictable and if you want it don’t count on it being marked down – sometimes I will remove an item from the selling rotation and just store it until I am ready to list it again. My suggestion is buy it when I first list it if you want it – it will be the best price when it is fresh to the market.
The Fine Print:
· All of my items are come from estate sales, sales, Antique Shows
· I sell mostly vintage, antique and used items - you may find some signs of use and care by the previous owner.
· Ask questions before you offer, as I do not take returns unless the item is grossly misrepresented in the photos and description. It’s just easier to clear up any issues on the front end for both of us.
· Shipping rates apply to US mainland - please consider extra postage costs if you are elsewhere, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Thank you for visiting!
NancysCollection- treasures from one generation to the next
This item has been shown 0 times.
Mt. Washington Tomato Shape Perfumery Shaker : $200