Nano Bios Programmer For Pc M/b Bios Repairing For Sale
NANO USB Programmer supports read/write operation with popular PC M/B BIOS All function is easy to use with simple software NANO USB Programmer supports wide extension with external adaptor.
· Suitable with PC BIOS repairing
· Support adapter)FLASHROM device
· Easy to use and Full Auto Detect
· Include PLCC32 and DIP8 socket.
· USB interface and self-power
· Wide expandable with External adaptor connector
What is BIOS?
BIOS(Basic Input Output Syetm) is just S/W like Microsoft Windows.
BIOS configures and manages most H/W(CPU,HDD,VGA,Keboard, Mouse, IRQ, SMI...) on M/B
before PC boot to the OS(in your HDD, HDD must be setup beforeuseing. BIOS setup up HDD.).
You could see below screen before OS installation.
CPU can not work without S/W code.
So, below screen is result of action of some S/W.
This S/W is called BIOS and all M/B has a BIOS without exception.
The BIOS was stored in some device on M/B(like WindowsXP on HDD).
This device is FLASHROM and it hassmall Post screen SETUP SCREEN
It keeps a stored data in power-off state like USB flash memory or HDD.
Different points are just it is connected to M/B via special interface that is not USB and they has specialmechanical package.
This special interfaces are Legacy, FWH, LPC, SPI.
And special packages are DIP32,PLCC32, DIP8, SOP8/16, TSOP32/40/48.
Legacy interface flashrom was used in many P3 M/B and older M/B.
FWH interface flashrom was used in intel-8xx, 9xx chip-set M/B and many P4 M/B.
LPC interface flashrom was used in some notebook and AMD and nVidia M/B.
SPI interface flashrom was used in core seriesM/B and till NOW.
And small capacity I2C interface eepromis used withsimple data(~1Kbyte) store.
NANO USB Programmer can read and write a data with FWH, LPC, I2C, Legacy and SPI flashrom.
And NANO USB Programmer supports PLCC32, DIP8 package.
* other package needs a soldering and suitable adapter. What is NANO USB BIOS Programmer? Flashrom Programmer is special device that can read and write a data of flashrom.
And NANO BIOS Programmer supports FWH, LPC, I2C, Legacy and SPI interface flashrom.
(There are many other interface in whole world, but typical M/B uses only FWH, LPC and SPI interface flashrom.)
You can overwrite a correct BIOS to flashrom that has wrong data.
orcopyBIOS from good one to broken one.
Many not working M/B has a BIOS problem.
A BIOS can be broken when BIOS update failure and system is unstable.
M/B that has broken BIOS can't boot and can't display anything.
(Of course, there are many other reason at not worked M/B.So, NANO BIOS Programmer is not all-purpose repair tool)
NANO BIOS Programmer help you, when you have a BIOS truble.
And M/B will work after youfix a BIOS, if it had a BIOS trouble. USAGE
·Software Click Here!!!
·CHM Manual Download
·PDF Manual Download ** IMPORTANT - Check before offerding.
·NANO USB Programmer needs one free USB(1.0/2.0/3.0) port.
·S/W is compatible withWindowsXP,Windows VISTA, andWindows7.
** 64bit driver is not completed yet. Programmer works only TEST mode. Please note above Downlaod link.
·One body of NANO BIOS Programmer ( +adapters in : Default shipping package does not include any cable or S/W disk.
* Contact me if you need optionbefore or after offer(don't pay yet), I will update invoice.
Caution : working is dependent on M/B to Item includes Adapter mainboard +TEST CLIP + SST25VF080 + SOP8 Adapter Options (necessary if you don't SST25VF016 with SOP8 adpater($9)
SST25VF032 with SOP8 SST25VF064 with SOP8 adpater($12)
- DIP8 to SOP8 adapter : $2
- Legacy Flashrom Adapter : $22
- Compatible 29LV/29VF010/020/040/080/016
- TSOP40A/B adapter for legacy Flashrom: Compatible with SST39VF080/016, any 29LV00x (Caution : Rquired LegacyTSOP32/48(8bit) adapter for legacy Flashrom: $12
- Compatible with most of TSOP32 legacy any 29LV0xx Compatible with TSOP48(8bit mode) legacy BETA tool=> (Caution : Rquired Legacy adapter)
· SST 49LF004B(PLCC32): $8, Comatiblewith other FWH/LPC2Mbit/4Mbit Flashrom. (good for testing)2. LPC · SST 49LF080A(PLCC32 or TSOP32) : $8, Replace-able with other 2Mbit/4Mbit/8Mbit LPC * TSOP32 type needa TSOP32 adaptor(3in1) for · SST 25VF512A (SOP8-150MIL): $5, replace-ableother512Kbit( = 64KByte) SPI flashrom,VGA · SST 25VF010A (SOP8-150MIL): $5, replace-ableother 1Mbit( = 128KByte) SPI flashrom,Monitor or VGA BIOS
· SST 25VF020A (SOP8-150MIL): $6, replace-ableother 2Mbit( = 256KByte) SPI flashrom,M/B, monitor or VGA BIOS
· SST 25VF040A (SOP8-200MIL): $7, replace-able other 4Mbit( = 512KByte) SPI · SST 25VF080A (SOP8-200MIL): $8, replace-able othe 2/4/8Mbit( = 1MByte) SPI · SST 25VF016A (SOP8-200MIL): $8, replace-able other 16Mbit( = 2MByte) SPI flashrom,M/B or · SST 25VF032A (SOP8-200MIL): $9, replace-able other32Mbit( = 4MByte) SPI flashrom,M/B or · STmicro M25P05(SOP8-150MIL): $5, replace-able other 512Kbit( = 64KByte) SPI flashrom,VGA · STmicro : $9, replace-able other 16Mbit( = 2MByte) SPI flashrom,M/B or : $12, replace-ableother 1Mbit( = 128KByte) SPI flashrom,Monitor or VGA BIOS4.Legacy (*not compatible with NANO BIOS Programmer, pre-writed by order, used)
·There is many flashrom($8), contact ex) 39SF020/040, 49F002, 29EE002, 29C020, * Check a package demension before purchase.
* 'replace-able' means a Read mode compatible. Writing compatible is dependent on M/B.
·PayPal Only * If you need accessories, please follow next step before buy.
a. First, send me a message with order list.
b. Please wait my response. ( I have to checka stock. )
c. After received answer, Click "Buy it Now" button on my item.
d. At next page, click "Commit to Buy" button.
e. Stop going to next Don't go to Paypal or don't make a payment Now, you are on offerding status.
f. Wait an updated invoice with new I will send you a message.
g. Now, Payment is available.
- ADAPTER -
a. SPI Reverse Socket Kit x1
b. FWH/LPC reverse socket x1
c. FWH/LPC/SPI 3in1 Adaptor x1
d. DIP8 to SOP8 adapter x1
e. Legacy Flashrom Adapter x1
f. TSOP40A/B adapter for legacy Flashrom x1
g. TSOP32/48(8bit) adapter for legacy Flashrom x1
h. ASUS on-board(SMT) SPI-Flashrom update cable x1
i. MSI JSPI External Flashrom module 1 set x1
SST 49LF004B - PLCC32
SST 25VF512A (SOP8-150MIL)
SST 25VF010A (SOP8-150MIL)
SST 25VF020A (SOP8-150MIL)
SST 25VF040A (SOP8-200MIL)
SST 25VF080A (SOP8-200MIL)
SST 25VF016A (SOP8-200MIL)
SST 25VF032A (SOP8-200MIL)
: $9 SHIPPING
·Shipping charge : Free
·USA & Worldwide Shipping
·Service Name : International Registered Item(Registered regular air-mail) by Korean PostOffice.
* Estimated delivery time is 1-3 weeks (to USA/Europe, some country can be delay by local condition - MAX 8 weeks.)
* Online Tracking. ( - USA only,other country post-office does not offer Online Tracking with this service.
·Item will be shiped within 48 hours, after clear transaction at PayPal.(unless sold-out, weekend or Korean holiday)
·Combine shipping discount per each additional Item is -$2. (Contact me, Before offering)
ex) 3x items total price is (24 + (22 x 2)) = $68
·Address Label, Small BOX, Aircap package.
International Buyers – Please Note:Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or
shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these
additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Support device list
Support device list
- AMIC -
- ATMEL -
AT49LH00B4 - INTEL -
Intel82802AC - PMC -
Pm49FL008T - SST -
SS49LF008A - STmicro -
M50FLW040B - WINBOND -
- AMIC -
A49LF040(AT) - SST -
SST49LF016C - STmicro -
M50LPW116 - WINBOND -
W39V080C* PLCC32 package only, NANO BIOS PROGRAMMER support other package with external adapter. Contact me.
Legacy, Parallel, ISA Flashrom
(Caution : Rquired Legacy adapter)
- WINBOND SST -
AS29F040-Fujitsu TSOP48 AMD -
(Caution : Rquired Legacy adapter)* Default package of Legacy adapter is
TSOP package needs a matched TSOP adapter and Legacy adapter.
* S/W is updating yet.
Contact me about adding chip.
- ATMEL - or TSSOP8 needs an external adaptor.
* Some device are not fully tested.
Contact me, if you need a technical support.
- AMIC - ATMEL EON ESMT MICROCHIP -
25LC(AA)1024- MXIC PMC Spansion SST
- Nantronic SANYO
- Winbond - GigaDevice Actrans DIP-8pin package only, NANO BIOS PROGRAMMER support other package with external adaptor. Contact me.* Some device are not fully tested.
Contact me, if you need a technical support.
· Support * other package needs adapter.
This item has been shown 49909 times.