New 10 Hp Small Diesel Engine With Electric Start And Glow Plug 10 Hp
This item has been shown 0 times.
New 10 Hp Small Diesel Engine With Electric Start And Glow Plug 10 Hp:
Launtop 10 HP Air Cooled Diesel Engine with Glow Plug
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 UNITED STATES!
This is a 10 HP LA186FA air cooled diesel engine, made from high quality materials.
It is brand new in the box from the manufacturer with the following features:
1) EPA and CE Approved to the latest standards
2) Fuel type is diesel
3) Displacement is 418 cc
4) Power output is 10 HP at 3600 RPM and 8.6 HP at 3000 RPM
5) Injection system is direct injection
6) Bore and Stroke is 86 x 72 mm
7) Starter type is Electric start (also hasrecoil start backup)
8)Built in charging system and regulator
9) Includes Free start switch and connector assembly for easy wiring ($19.95 value)
10) Fuel tank capacity is 1.45 gal. (5.5 liter)
11)Oil capacity is .44 gal. (1.65 liter)
12) Empty weight is 105.8 lbs
13) Output shaftis straight type with 1/4" key
14) Shaft length is 2 3/4"
15)Shaft diameter is 1"
16)Has fuel shutoff
17) Has compression release for use with recoil start
18) Overall dimensions are 16.4 x 18.5 x 19.4 inches (417 x 470 x 494 mm)
19)1 year manufactures warranty on all mechanical parts and 90 day warranty on all electrical parts
20) We have a very complete supply of spare parts for these engines (anything you need, we can supply)
21) Includes operation manual, tool kit, and technical support
22) Has glow plug installed
Free shipping to lower 48United States. You must pay shipping costs to other locations.
All items must be paid for within 7 days
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items. Any returns must be shipped freight pre-paid with a return authorization number. Only unused items that have not been filled with oil or fuel can be returned.
You will not find a more reliable or more rugged small air cooled diesel than these engines from Launtop. It is a heavy duty commercial grade diesel that provides much better power and fuel economy than gasoline engines of similar hp output.
If you have any questions about this engine please send them to me or call me at (770) 861-8434 (ask for Chuck).