New 14" Uscutter Vinyl Cutter Cutting Plotter Desktop Machine Scal Pro Software
This item has been shown 0 times.
New 14" Uscutter Vinyl Cutter Cutting Plotter Desktop Machine Scal Pro Software:
Home | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides Vinyl Cutters | Heat Transfer | Vinyl Materials | Craft | Banner | Tools & Software | Sale NEW 14" USCutter Vinyl Cutter Cutting Plotter Desktop Machine SCAL Pro Software
- Terms & Conditions
NEW 14" USCutter Vinyl Cutter Cutting Plotter Desktop Machine SCAL Pro SoftwareMAC USERS PLEASE NOTE:This vinyl cutter is not compatible with Mac.
USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Design & Cut Software -Desktop Model
The USCutter MH-Series are the best value vinyl cutters available anywhere! Works with Sure Cuts A Lot Pro and other popular software (like Flexi, SignBlaser and SignCut Productivity Pro) through standard Roland PNC1000 drivers.Features:
- Dual position carriage (front position for cut-through, rear position for standard vinyl). Roland compatible blade holder gives you access to the most economical blades available.
- Two fully adjustable pinch-rollers allow you to use a flexible range of materials.
- NEW 14" Vinyl Cutter Without stand
- Connectivity options: Serial, and USB
- USB connection
- 3 Blades included
- Pen adapter (use to plot instead of cut)
- Works with Flexi and other popular software through standard Roland PNC1100 drivers
- 90 Days warranty on the cutter
- Free lifetime phone support - even after out of warranty
Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is a professional-quality, extremely easy-to-use program that allows you to cut virtually any shape or design with your electronic cutting machines. This one-of-a-kind program gives you the ability to use your fonts, import custom artwork, and draw your own shapes! The possibilities are endless! This program offers new, state-of-the-art features that appeal to serious sign makers, in addition to all of the amazing features of Sure Cuts Alot Version 3!
Features Unique To Sure Cuts Alot Pro Version:
- PRO version's workspace can go up to 200"x200" (Version 3's maximum workspace size is 72"x72")
- In the PRO version, if you have an image that has many colors in it, you can easily isolate each color and cut them separately
- Print and cut capability (contour cutting) for USCutter machines
- 3D-shadow (drop-shadow feature)
- In the PRO version, you can easily add extra cut lines that are designed to assist in weeding. This is very exciting, as few programs offer this feature!
- Drivers included for USCutter machines
Features shared with Version 3:
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including shadow and blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks
- Auto-tracing feature to automatically convert images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates
- Print & cut
- Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library
- WYSIWYG Interface - Exactly what you see is what you cut
- Windows and Macintosh OSX Compatible
- Save and share your design layouts
- Free technical support and access to professionally made video training series
- Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8 (Windows)
- *NOT compatible with Mac when using this cutter.*
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
We quote manufacturer-provided specifications. USCutter does not verify these specifications. We ask the manufacturers to provide accurate specifications rather than encouraging inflated numbers.
On budget machines, speed, force, and accuracy specifications are largely irrelevant because they identify the theoretical rather than practical limits. That said, budget machines are typically compromise on speed, reliability, and noise rather than accuracy, and you should be able to do almost anything with a budget machine that you can with a professional model. Our competitors will advertise numbers that are displayed on a control panel (inflated) rather than identifying mechanical limits. It is most important to evaluate the machine as a whole. We visit the factories and test machines in-house constantly to ensure that we are selling the best value-oriented machines.
Specifications on Japanese-made machines are generally accurate and reflect their superior quality.BrandMH Series Blade TypesStandard, Roland compatible Driving MethodStepper motor Included ItemsVinyl Cutter, 3-pack of Blades, Blade Holder, Pen Attachment, Serial Cable, USB Cable, Power Cable, Sure Cuts a Lot Pro Design & Cut Software Interface Serial, USB Max Cutting Width10" Max Feed Width14" Max Pressure350 grams Max Speed48 in / sec Model NameMH-365 Number of Pinch Rollers2 Power Requirements100-240VAC 50/60Hz Auto-switching (Worldwide) Roller MechanismFine grit feed rollers Contour Cutting / Print & Cut capableNO Why USCutter?
- Volume and Price - We sell more vinyl cutters on and we sell more vinyl cutters than any seller in the world. We start more sales at 1 cent because we are confident that we can always offer the best price. We get the best pricing; you get the best value. Other's claim to be top sellers, but look at their response and see the truth!
- Service and Support - In addition to toll-free phone support, we maintain a full stock of spare parts at reasonable prices (readily available through our website). Unlike other sellers, we will have parts and service available if you need help two years down the road.
- Community - We have a huge online forum where you can learn more and see how we are committed to improving our reputation through outstanding service and support.
- Software Choice - Most of our machines come with a SignBlazer Elements Trial Edition. The trial edition is full-featured (non expiring) software that is only limited by the fact that you cannot upgrade and you need to click the "Trial" button on startup. The software is outstanding software that is easier to use and more capable than Flexi Starter.
- Reputation - We don't inflate our specifications. We just sell the best product for the lowest price. That is our commitment, and that is why we are the #1 seller on .
Terms & Conditions USCUTTER, INC. RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES Return Policy
You have 30 days from the time you receive a product to initiate a return or to report any suspected defect with your equipment. You will need to message us via the messaging system indicating the issue or your request for return (that way it is on record with as well), then contact our technical support department regarding the issue. If a return is requested, they can issue a Return Merchandise Authorization number and provide you with the proper instructions. All returns must be authorized by a USCutter representative before the product may be shipped back. The RMA number must be written or attached to the outside of returned item's box. If the RMA number is not on the box the the return may be rejected. To contact our Support Team, call M-F from 6:15am to 5:45pm PST @ 888-975-2047.
See the items below to determine the terms for your return. Any order placed with USCutter implies consent to aoffere by these policies.Warranty
Products with a warranty will have the warranty period listed in the item description. Any item without a warranty listed on the product page on does not have one.
If you are having problems with a product contact USCutter Support via the messaging system or by phone at 1-888-975-2047. After the conclusion of your call, we will send you an message that details the specifics and resolution of your call. We ask that you respond to this message to confirm its contents for Buyer Protection purposes.
USCutter reserves the right to send replacement parts for any equipment being covered under warranty, instead of replacing the machine outright. USCutter will ship these parts via FedEx ground shipping with no cost to the customer. Full support will be given by USCutter representatives in the replacement of any parts sent.
If USCutter determines that the equipment is not able to be repaired, then an RMA number will be assigned and the customer authorized to return the equipment for replacement. Any equipment older than 30 days may be replaced with a certified refurbished unit at our discretion.Defective Items
If an item arrives in an unusable condition, USCutter must be notified within 30 days of receiving the product or a return may not be allowed.
USCutter reserves the right to request proof in the form of pictures to prove defects as well as the right to send replacement parts for items under warranty.Return Shipping Labels and Restocking Fees
Shipping Labels: Any item being returned to USCutter will be shipped by the buyer and the buyer's expense. The buyer may choose their own shipping method as long as tracking information is communicated to USCutter. Items determined by a USCutter support representative to be defective or improperly shipped will receive a return shipping label free of charge.
Restocking Fees: A restocking fee equal to 20% of the item's price will be assessed for any item returned that is not deemed defective by a USCutter support agent; not in its original condition or packaging; is missing parts or is damaged in any way not due to USCutter error. Claims of product and equipment defect must be validated by a USCutter support agent.Return Exceptions
Consumable Material: Vinyl, transfer tape, and other supplies are not eligible for return once the packaging is opened.
Software: Software is not eligible for return under any circumstances. If the disc is determined to be defective a digital download for the item may be supplied at the discretion of USCutter.Local Pickups
Local pickups are not available.State Sales Tax
Due to state regulations and laws, sales tax will be charged to packages being sent to addresses in California (7.5%), Colorado (4.0%), Tennessee (9.25%), and Washington State (9.5%).International Customers
International buyers:Please note that we do not accept PayPal payments. We offer those outside of the US the ability to make a direct wire-transfer payment. Please contact us before placing an order to get a proper shipping quote as the shipping estimator is not commensurate with our shipping rates.
Please remember that international shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect extra time with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We do sell products internationally and do our best to minimize problems but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues and delays.
USCutter assumes no responsibility for customs, duties, and taxes a shipment may incur during transit. The buyer is obligated to pay these fees.Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Territories
Shipping to AK, HI, APO/FPO, and the US Territories will be higher than the standard rates extended to the lower 48 states. In most cases, the shipping price will read, "Other (see description)". Please be certain to select this method when checking out or your shipment will be delayed until we receive full payment. We use the most economical shipping method for AK, HI, APO/FPO, and US Territory orders which may be USPS, FedEx, or UPS.Shipping
Most orders ship via FedEx Ground and all will arrive within 5 business days of the original shipment date. Orders shipped from our Memphis, TN warehouse usually arrive to our Midwest, South, and East coast customers within 2 to 3 business days depending on your location. Orders shipped from our Seattle, WA warehouse reach most of our western customers within 2 to 3 business days.
However, USCutter cannot guarantee that your item will ship from the closest warehouse location due to fluctuations in inventory. Therefore, at times it is possible for an item for an East coast customer to be shipped from Seattle, WA. In these cases, you can expect a transit time of 5 business days.
Business days are Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, and U.S. national holidays do not count towards expected time of transit and should be calculated as an additional day of transit.
USCutter does not charge buyers Signature Required delivery fee. So delivery of your package will NOT require signature. This means your package will be left unattended if no one is available to receive it. Please TRACK YOUR PACKAGE and make sure it doesn't get stolen. This is buyer's responsibility.Home | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides