New Hossfeld Model No. 2 Tube & Pipe Bender 46003
This item has been shown 0 times.
New Hossfeld Model No. 2 Tube & Pipe Bender 46003:
The sturdy manual No. 2 Tube & Pipe Bender starts with the same solid-steel bender as our Standard Model No. 2 bender. Comes with tooling to bend Tube and Pipe ONLY. Purchase dies separately — choose from popular in-stock dies. We have the largest selection of Tube and Pipe dies available give us a call today toll free 1(877) 528-2809.Includes:
- Main Frame
- Swinging Frame
- 17B Flat-head Pin
- 19B U-Pin
- 20B Center Pin
- 27B Circle Stop Gauge
- Rotary-draw bender; minimizes distortion
- Solid steel; heat-treated for strength and durability; virtually indestructible
- Easy-install dies drop in place with pins; no wrenches
- True 180º dies for one-pull bends
- Capacity up to 360º
- Cast iron dies last and last — virtually no replacements necessary
- Arrives fully assembled and trued. No assembly or alignment necessary
- 1-year limited warranty right out of the box
- Upgrades easily to bend additional stock or add hydraulic power
- Round OD Tube up to 1-1/4"
- Square Tube up to 1"
- Schedule 40 Pipe up to 1"
- Bend up to 2" stock with added hydraulic power
We give you more solutions. Because the Tube & Pipe Bender starts with the basic "Hossfeld" bender frame, you'll find that in addition to bending Tube and Pipe, you can choose other dies that will drop right into the Tube and Pipe Bender without having to purchase extra pins, blocks, or other set-up tooling.
- Rectangular Tube*
- Angle Iron (Leg-Out)
- Rigid Conduit
And Still More!
When you're ready to take advantage of our full range of dies for Flat, Bar, Rectangular, Handrail, Angle Iron, Conduit, Structural, and more, the Tube and Pipe Bender can easily be upgraded to a Standard model by purchasing additional tooling.Order or downloadour catalog to see what you can bend with a "Hossfeld" bender.
* Hydraulic power required.
- 20768 No. 2 Pedestal Stand: $299.00
- 20761 28B5 Lever and 28B7 Hand Lever Pins: $60.00
- Dies (Shown below)
Genuine HOSSFELD UNIVERSAL™ DIE SETS
- Cast iron
- Heat treated for durability and strength
- Virtually indestructible
- True 180º Dies for "one pull" bends
- Die sets consist of a forming die, back block, and draw block
- We have thousands of dies. If you don't see a size you need call us at 1(877) 528-2809.
- Ships UPS Ground to USA flat rate $80.00