New Nostalgia Electrics Mdf-200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory Machine Maker
This item has been shown 0 times.
New Nostalgia Electrics Mdf-200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory Machine Maker:
Buy with confidence!
This sale is for a brand new, factory sealedNostalgia Electrics MDF-200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory
- Makes up to 30 donuts per batch
- Dough dispensing mechanism creates the perfect sized mini donut
- Stainless steel spatulas turn and delivers donuts to the dispensing chute
- Includes drip tray to change oil after each use
- Safety guard lids keeps hands away from hot oil
- The Mini Donut Factory automatically forms, fries and drains delicious mini donuts in approximately 90 seconds. After the donuts are finished, simply put in a bag, sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, or cocoa powder.
's response system includes four rating categories. We work very hard to deserve top ratings in all response categories, and hope buyers will take a moment to reward us with 5 star response, which we always return in kind.
Some buyers do not understand the response system, and some buyers misuse the response system, which makes a worse marketplace for everyone. We ask buyers to consider the following before leaving response.
1) Item as described: Did you received what you ordered? We don't bait and switch, we use the manufacturer's product information, and all items ship in the original factory packaging and are brand new unless very clearly stated otherwise. If an item arrives in anything less than perfect condition then something happened in transit, and we ask you to contact us ASAP so we can make it right BEFORE leaving response.
2) Communication: All buyers receive a purchase confirmation at time of purchase, a payment receipt, and an email from us with order information, which includes estimated shipping and delivery times. Your order page will also show the estimated delivery date. We also respond to emails very quickly, often in a matter of minutes or hours, even on weekends (though on weekends it sometimes takes a bit longer).
3) Shipping time: Every listing and order page shows standard handling times and estimated delivery dates. Very often items ship and arrive even sooner than this. If your item arrives within the stated delivery estimate, we ask you to leave us a good rating in this category. Some buyers are very unreasonable and expect their item to arrive 10 minutes after they buy it, and unfairly punish sellers who deliver what they promised when they promised. We trust that our customers will not act that way, just as we don't take advantage of them.
4) Shipping and handling charges: Clearly noted in all listings - so if you don't agree with it, don't buy it! Our total prices are always very competitive.
In addition, we ask buyers to limit their response comments to our performance in these categories. The response section is not the place to leave product reviews (not our fault if you don't like what you buy, and it's not to our credit if you do), comment on whether or not you got the best price on the planet, or make other comments that are really not related to our having delivered what you purchased in a timely fashion.
If you feel that for some reason we fell short of our goal to receive 5 stars in all categories, please let us know why so we can improve our business. And even if we aren't perfect, please remember that we are human just like you, and we try our best to do things right - so cut us some slack. We're a small family-owned business trying to make it, not a huge company that doesn't care.
International buyers please note: all electronic appliances we sell are manufactured for North American voltage unless otherwise specified, and may required modification (voltage converter, plug, etc.) for use outside North America.