New Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Apollo Xvii" 40th Limited 322.214.171.124.99.002 For Sale
Have a question? We'd love to help!
(877)928-2469 or (646)216-8695Shipping in the USA2nd Day Air Shipping & InsuranceFreeNext Day Air Shipping & Insurance$15.00Alaska and Hawaii Shipping & Insurance$35.00Puerto Rico Shipping & Insurance$35.00We do not guarantee delivery timesInternational Shipping
- We offer a flat shipping & insurance charge of $70.00 per order.
- We ship via expedited shipping that usually arrives within 2–4 days.
- Shipping to Russia allow up to two weeks for delivery (USPS does not guarantee delivery times).
Orders shipped within the State of New York are subject to sales tax of 8.875%.
Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Apollo XVII" 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Men's Watch 3126.96.36.199.99.002 / 31130423099002
- Retail Price:$7,200.00 You Save 25%
- Our Price: Steel Brushed and PolishedCase Diameter42mmCase Thickness15mmBezelFixed Tachymeter ScaleCase BackSolidWater Resistant50 Meters / 165 FeetCrystalScratch Resistant Winding with Approx. 48hr Power ReserveBandClaspDeployment BuckleTypeStainless Steel Brushed and Polished About Us
Our family business has been selling watches online for 10 years. We are proud of our reputation and enjoy high ratings by independent sources and customers. Everything we sell is 100% genuine, with no fakes, copies, replicas or any other deception. Every item ships with all the materials provided by the manufacturer, including original box, packaging, and owner’s guide or other documents. All items are brand new (unless stated otherwise) and engraved with the original manufacturer serial numbers. We deliver the brand-name watches people love for discount prices significantly below suggested retail.Payment Information
We accept PayPal. For other payment options please contact us.Handling Time
Orders usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.Warranty
All watches we offer are guaranteed for a minimum of two years from the date of purchase. Warranty covers only defects in manufacturing or materials, movement, and battery replacement. Warranty excludes scratches or changes to the finish, damage to the glass, crystal, crown, stem, case, strap, or bracelet. Damage caused by excessive wear-and-tear and/or physical abuse, or resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer's water resistance limitations is excluded from the warranty.
WatchMaxx will repair the product, including the cost of all parts and labor during the warranty period. WatchMaxx will return the repaired or replacement item at no charge to the customer.
Warranty return parcels must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by contacting WatchMaxx customer service. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number will be refused.
Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS), with insurance and delivery prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
WatchMaxx disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this watch, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.Return Policy
After receiving the item, contact seller within: 14 days.
Refund will be given as: Money back.
Return shipping: Buyer pays return shipping.
Return policy details:
All timepieces purchased from WatchMaxx may be returned with the following conditions, except those marked as “Final Sale”:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt, in original, unused condition with all original tape, plastic protectors, and stickers intact and having never been removed.
- All returned items, whether for refund, repair or exchange, must be clearly labeled with a return authorization number obtained by contacting WatchMaxx customer service via email to WatchMaxx. Parcels without a clearly visible valid return authorization number will be refused.
- Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS), with insurance and delivery to WatchMaxx prepaid by the purchaser. Parcels shipped collect will be refused. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
- In order to maintain the lowest prices possible, returns are subject to a restocking fee equal to 3% of the total purchase price. Orders paid via American Express are subject to a 7% restocking fee. Items returned for exchange are entitled to a one-time-only exemption from these restocking fees.
Shipping charges will be deducted from the refund according to the original shipping method, whether paid by purchaser or provided free by seller, as follows:Ground delivery in the continental USA$102nd Day Air delivery in the continental USA$20Next Day delivery in the continental USA$30Alaska and Hawaii delivery$35Puerto Rico delivery$45International delivery$70
- Refund of the purchase price, less any shipping and handling fees mentioned above will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- WatchMaxx policy is to attempt to contact the purchaser for 3 business days to resolve delivery problems or if delivery was refused. After 3 business days, such items will be regarded as returned and eligible for refund subject to the conditions above.
WatchMaxx charges only for the product and shipping to international delivery destinations. The shipping documents and invoice will show the actual purchase price according to local and international law. Any duties or taxes, including GST or VAT taxes, are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. These charges, if any, are usually collected by either the carrier or local customs authority when the order reaches the destination country, prior to delivery of the order. Please contact your local customs authority for details before placing your order.
WatchMaxx assumes no responsibility for any taxes or duties charged by authorities outside the USA for merchandise returned to WatchMaxx for any reason. All such charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Shipping and Accounting Automation by Teapplix
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
This item has been shown 0 times.
New Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Apollo Xvii" 40th Limited 3188.8.131.52.99.002: