New Pro Large 60 Watts 1.4 Liters Ultrasonic Ultrasound Cleaner Jewelry
This item has been shown 89003 times.
New Pro Large 60 Watts 1.4 Liters Ultrasonic Ultrasound Cleaner Jewelry:
Absolutely Best Buy!
Brand New Powerful Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner With Large Stainless Steel Tank
For Professional & At Home Cleaning Jewelry, Watches, Parts, Coins, Optical Lenses, Glasses, Dental, Denture, Tattoo Equipment, Golf Club and Ball, CD/VCD/DVD, Computer Disks and Game Disks.
New & Improved Model
The Largest Tank Size of its Kind
2.46 pint (1400 ml)
60 Watts of Cleaning Power
View the Video Below (a Link With Red Text) Showing How Powerful It Is
See Customer Testimonials at the bottom of the page!
One Year Warranty
Brand New -- Directly from the Manufacturer!
2.46 pint Large Stainless steel cleaning tank
DescriptionPatent product -- the most fashion and effective product of its kind. Be able to clean big objects. Brand new in a beautiful factory sealed box.
Isolated-circuit design, keep water away for extra safety.
Tank size is big enough to clean standard size CD/DVD (A--CD holder)
Besides CD holder, other included accessories (A- watches holder; B- basket for jewelry and others)
The Powerful ultrasonic cleaner at working -- creating millions of tiny microscopic bubbles that penetrate the smallest cracks, holes and hidden cavities, loosening contaminants on all surfaces and removing them.
More Best Buys
160 watts 2.5 Litter heated ultrasonic cleaner - click here to see.
Introduction: This brand new Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner is a new and improved model. It has a powerful and efficient transducer. Its big stainless steel cleaning tank makes it great to clean not only jewelry and watches, but also CD/DVD/VCD and games disks like XBOX, Sony Playstation systems, dental and tattoo equipment. It uses digital program to control the unit, according to the quantity and condition of the items to be cleaned to choose a working cycle. It is more convenient and the result is more remarkable!
- Large stainless steel cleaning tank -2.46 pint/1400ml (inside dimension 7"x5.5"x2.5" deep). The tank is big enough for cleaning standard CD/DVD.
- Large digital timer display for precise cleaning time Control.
- digital program, 6 working cycles; choose freely (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes).
- Gently yet thoroughly cleaning using ordinary water with the power of ultrasonic technology.
- Wide-diameter transducer for best cleaning results.
- 60 watts and 42,000Hz energy wave of cleaning power.
- Isolated-circuit design, keep water away for extra safety.
- Quiet, solid state circuitry.
- A transparent lid, and time display to help you track progress.
- Include cleaning basket, wristwatchadapter and a CD holder.
- Power Supply: AC 110V 60 HZ.
- Dimension:8 x 8 x 6 (inch).
- Very detailed operation guide including cleaning tips.
- Safety/Quality Approvals:
Specifications: Power 60 watts Frequency 42,000 Hz Power Supply AC 110V 60 HZ Tank Capacity 2.46 pint (inside dim 7"x5.5"x2.5" D) Dimension 8 x 8 x 6 (inch). Cycles 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes
For professional use:
Ideal for jewelers, opticians, watchmakers, antique dealers, laboratories, dentists, tattoo shop, etc.
For personal and home use:
- Jewelry, watches, rings, necklace, earrings, diamond, bracelets.
- CD, VCD, DVD, Computer and Game Disk. Remove the fingerprints and smudges without scratching them.
- Glasses, sunglasses, contact lens accessories, optical lenses.
- Dentures, combs, toothbrushes, electronic shaver head, razors, and dining appliance.
- Pen-heads, printer-heads, signature chops, watch parts, ancient coins, badges, valves, machine nozzles, small silverware.
- Tattoo guns and tubes, and piercing.
- Golf club and ball.
- Anything you can image to clean -- it can even clean fruit like strawberry and blueberry!!!
- General Cleaning -- Use just plain water.
- Enhanced Cleaning -- Add a few drops of ammonia, or5-10ml of soft alkaline detergent or other cleaning solution into the water if the item to be cleaned is smeary or not cleaned for a long time.
- Partly Cleaning -- For large item, clean the items with open lid. If the whole items need to be cleaned, you may clean one half in one cycle and the other half in another cycle.
- Deeply Cleaning & Sterilizing --Use "Enhanced Cleaning" first, and then add about 5-10ml of lotion with function of sterilization into the tank, Restart the unit and set the working time as about 2 minutes.
What is ultrasonic and how does it work? Ultrasound is energy in the form of a wave motion which is above the maximum level of audible sound. This energy is transmitted to the cleaning solution or water via a bank of transducers underneath the machine. The result of this process is termed cavitations, tiny bubbles of vaporized liquid which explode when they reach a high pressure. Cleaning takes place as shock waves dislodge soil from the surface of the contaminated articles placed in the water bath.
Payments Shipping and Terms
We accept credit cards via PayPal. We also accept credit card payment directly.
Payment must include final sale amount + shipping and handling
Terms and Return Policy
Warranty: In the rare case that theitem is not functioning properly,we will provide a warranty on it for one year from the date of purchase. All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number before returning. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
More Muscle Less Money !!!!, January 3, 2007
I purchased this jewelry cleaner for my wife for Christmas and it is Fantastic !!!!! This is a great product. It cleans like you would not believe. It is perfect !!!!. If you read the specifications then you know that the transducer has twice the power of most home units (60 Watts instead of 30 Watt, even the other units with stainless steel tanks under $100). And the extra power makes all the difference in the world when it comes to cleaning your jewelry. Plus a timer that goes up to 30 minutes for dental ware is great. My wife has those clear retainer things and it does a fantastic job of cleaning them. You would not believe the stuff that came off of my stainless steel watch band. Oh, and by the way, plain old tap water with a little detergent or ammonia will do just fine (unless you have some incredibly mineral laden well water). There is no reason to use de-ionized water. But I am sure it would not hurt either. This machine is far superior to others in the same price range. You are not going to get a Cadillac for the price of a Pinto. But this thing is more like a Muscle Car, which suits me just fine. It has got it where it counts !!!
Works too good!!!, May 12, 2007
N. Rouillard (Connecticut)
I bought this cleaner and I couldn't be happier with the results! The only problem I had with it was that I put my eyeglasses in it-set the timer-and forgot about them. When the machine stopped I took out my glasses-it took some of the paint off of the frames! Now when I clean my glasses I just dip them in with the cleaner running. I would (and have) recommend this one to anyone out there that takes pride in how their jewelry looks!!!
Thank You for offerding!