New Unlocked Linksys Cisco Pap2t-na Pap2t Pap2 Voip Phone Adapter Sip Gateway
This item has been shown -1 times.
New Unlocked Linksys Cisco Pap2t-na Pap2t Pap2 Voip Phone Adapter Sip Gateway:
NEW UNLOCKED LINKSYS CISCO PAP2T-NA PAP2T PAP2 VOIP PHONE Adapter SIP Gateway
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BY registered airmail / NEWEST UNLOCKED FIRMWARE 5.1.6(LS)
NOTE – The item is UNLOCKED. You can choose the VOIP provider as your wish.
LINKSYS PAP2T-NA VOIP Phone Adapter VoIP Gateway - UNLOCKED
•More advanced version than PAP2.
•Unlocked version of PAP2T. “NA” means UNLOCKED VERSION.
•Work with any VOIP service.
•Enables feature-rich telephone service over your cable or DSL Internet connection
•Two standard telephone jacks for your phones or fax machines, with independent phone numbes
•High quality, clear sounding voice service simultaneous with Internet use
•Compatible with all common telephone features: Caller ID, Call Waiting, Voicemail, etc.
“Hi,I am Albert. We have lots customers /suppliers worldwide and need to make international phone calls everyday. In order to save the calling fees, we need to use VOIP service.”
“LINKSYS PAP2T is the most famous and reliable VoIP device which is supported by most VoIP service providers. You can use 2 VoIP service providers at the same unit. For example, I setup Line 1 for “nonoh” and Line 2 for “callcentric”. If you are the beginner of VOIP service, please check my setup as reference. I wrote in the bottom of this introduction page.”
The Linksys PAP2T-NA Internet Phone Adapter enables high-quality feature-rich VoIP (voice over IP) service through your broadband Internet connection. Just plug it into your home Router or Gateway and use the two standard telephone ports to connect analog phones or use one of the ports for a fax machine. Each phone port operates independently, with separate phone service and phone numbers, like having two telephone lines. You'll get clear reception and a reliable fax connection, even while using the Internet at the same time.
With the Linksys PAP2T Internet telephony, along with low domestic and international phone rates, an impressive array of special telephone features are available. Choose your preferred free local dialing area code, regardless of where you live. Or add a virtual telephone number in any area code, forwarded to your Internet phone. You can even add a toll-free number. The Linksys Internet Phone Adapter is compatible with these and all of the other special telephone features that are available from your Internet telephony service provider, such as Caller ID, Call Waiting, Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Distinctive Ring, and much more.
• Two voice ports (RJ-11) for analog phones or fax machines
• Impedance agnostics - eight configurable settings
• Call waiting, cancel call waiting, call waiting caller ID
• Caller ID with name/number (multinational variants)
• Caller ID blocking
• Call forwarding: no answer, busy, all
• Do not disturb
• Call transfer
• Three-way conference calling with local mixing
• Message waiting indication - visual and tone based
• Call return
• Call back on busy
• Call blocking with toll restriction
• Delayed disconnect
• Distinctive ringing - calling and called number
• Off-hook warning tone
• Selective/anonymous call rejection
• Hot line and warm line calling
• Speed dialing of eight numbers/addresses
• Music on hold
• MAC address (IEEE 802.3)
• IPv4 (RFC 791) upgradeable to v6 (RFC 1883)
• Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
• DNS-A record (RFC 1706), SRV record (RFC 2782)
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client (RFC 2131)
• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) (RFC 792)
• TCP (RFC 793)
• User Datagram Protocol (UDP) (RFC 768)
• Real Time Protocol (RTP) (RFC 1889) (RFC 1890)
• Real Time Control Protocol (RTCP) (RFC 1889)
• Differentiated Services (DiffServ) (RFC 2475), type of service (ToS) (RFC 791/1349)
• Unlocked Linksys PAP2T x 1 without Stand
• Universal Power Adaptor (100-240V)
• RJ-45 Cable
• Quick Installation Guide
CONFIGURING THE LINKSYS PAP2T
These instructions are based on using the PAP2T in its factory default configuration which is to obtain a dynamic IP address automatically from your router using DHCP, which is how most people have their home routers configured. For information on configuring your PAP2T with a static IP address, please refer to the PAP2T user manual.
We recommend that you read each step through in its entirety before performing the action indicated in the step.
Please note: some browsers will require you to remove leading zero's ( 0 's ) in the IP address. For example if you heard "192.168.001.010" you should change this to "192.168.1.10".
You can enter the PAP2T setup menu now.
ABOUT THE VOIP SETUP
It’s an unlocked device and please choose your own VOIP provider first.I prefer [nonoh] VOIP service. (Please googe “nonoh” for more information and it’s official webstie.)
If you choose nonoh as I did, you only need to input the following information in LINKSYS PAP2T：
nonoh User ID :
nonoh Password :
SIP Proxy: sip.nonoh.net
If you need DID phone number for this device, you can choose callcentric (Please google “callcentric” for more information and it’s official webstie.).It’s also my favorite VoIP service provider.They offer very detailed setup information about P2P2T.