New Vinyl Cutter Best Value Cutting Sign Making Kit Decals Uscutter Plotter Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
New Vinyl Cutter Best Value Cutting Sign Making Kit Decals Uscutter Plotter Sale:
Home | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides Vinyl Cutters | Heat Transfer | Vinyl Materials | Craft | Banner | Tools & Software | Sale 34" MH Series Vinyl Cutter Value Kit w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Software
- Terms & Conditions
MH 871 Vinyl Cutter Value Kit w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design & cut SoftwareSAVE BIG with this amazing value kit that includes the following items:
- 1x 34" USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand
- 1x Sure Cuts A Lot Pro - Design & Cut Software
- 5x rolls Greenstar vinyl, each 24" x 5 ft. Colors: Black, White, Real Red, Green, Canary Yellow (Please read note below)
- 2x sheets 12" x 24" magnetic blanks
- 2x 100 ft transfer tape 6" roll (one clear, one classic)
- 2x 2'x4' banners - white
- 3x Viny Cutting Blades (2x 45° and 1x 60°)
- 1x Hobby knife
- 1x Squeegee
- 1x Greenstar color chart
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
- FREE lifetime phone support
NOTE: This cutter/plotter is *not* compatible with Apple/Mac computersThis MH 871 Vinyl Cutter Value Kit includes: 34" USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter w/Stand comes with:
- Three connectivity options: Parallel, Serial, and USB
- Pen adapter (use to plot instead of cut)
- 90 Days warranty
Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is a professional-quality, extremely easy-to-use program that allows you to cut virtually any shape or design with your electronic cutting machines. This one-of-a-kind program gives you the ability to use your fonts, import custom artwork, and create your own designs! The possibilities are endless! This program offers new, state-of-the-art features that appeal to serious sign makers, in addition to all of the amazing features of Sure Cuts Alot Version 3!Features:
- PRO version's workspace can go up to 200"x200" (Version 3's maximum workspace size is 72"x72")
- In the PRO version, if you have an image that has many colors in it, you can easily isolate each color and cut them separately
- Print and cut capability (contour cutting) for USCutter machines
- 3D-shadow (drop-shadow feature)
- In the PRO version, you can easily add extra cut lines that are designed to assist in weeding. This is very exciting, as few programs offer this feature!
- Drivers included for USCutter machines
- Vectorization capabilities
- Pro gives users the ability to import a variety of vector and raster images from external sources
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including shadow and blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks
- Auto-tracing feature to automatically convert images for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates
- Print & cut
- Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library
- WYSIWYG Interface - Exactly what you see is what you cut
- Availble for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Save and share your design layouts
- Free technical support and access to professionally made video training series
GreenStar IPV vinyl is part of an exciting new line of products now available from USCutter! GreenStar Intermediate Performance Vinyl (IPV) is a 5-year, calendered vinyl, custom formulated for basic sign use. All colors come in a high gloss finish, with black and white also available in a matte finish. Green Star IPV vinyl is great for general purpose interior/exterior graphics of all types including signs, banners, and window graphics. An excellent vinyl to cut, weed and transfer, Green Star IPV vinyl has an outdoor lifespan of up to 5 years (3 years for metallic vinyl) and is made in USA.
Colors likely to be included: Black, White, Real Red, Green, Canary Yellow NOTE: In very rare circumstances some of the colors stated here may be substituted with different colors without further notice in order to ship your full order on time. Two 12" x 24" Magnetic Sign Blanks
This is the #1 selling magnetic sheet in the United States. It is specially magnetized for NO dead spots. The 30 mil flexible material holds onto vehicles even at high speeds. They conform well to most metal surfaces and are easy to remove.
Simply apply your vinyl letters, printed vinyl graphics, or screen print ink. They are perfectly sized for vehicle doors. Just add your graphics and you are ready to go!One Roll GreenStar Layflat Classic Transfer Tape, 6in by 100ft Designed with the professional sign shop in mind, at a price that an entry-level user can appreciate! This product is an easy to handle paper application tape, comparable to leading transfer tape brands. It tears easily, and has no stringy adhesive. USCutter's GreenStar Layflat Transfer Tape works great in either wet or dry applications making your vinyl installation process smooth and trouble-free. We are sure you will love this transfer tape...try it and see! One Roll GreenStar Layflat Clear Transfer Tape, High Tack Adhesive, 6in by 100 ft Designed with the professional sign shop in mind, at a price that an entry-level user can appreciate! USCutter is pleased to introduce a clear transfer tape that offers static-free application. This makes registration of multiple vinyl colors and layers simple. It has a rigid film liner that will keep your graphics laying flat until you are ready to apply them. This film has a High Tack Adhesive. It works great in either wet or dry applications. The unique surface can even be marked with a pen or a pencil! Two WHITE GreenStar 10oz Banner Blank, Hemmed & Grommetted, 2ft x 4ft These 10 oz. white banner blanks come hemmed and grommetted. Just add your vinyl graphics and they are ready to hang. Note: Other colors and sizes are available at USCutter website. One Hobby Knife For precision cutting of lightweight materials like paper, plastic balsa, thin metal, cloth, film and acetate. One Squeegee Suitable for everyday use. Ideal for films, vinyl, graphics, stickers, wallpaper, etc, eliminating bubbles and making surfaces tidy. Made of plastic material, the edges stay smooth and clean for easy slide on vinyl or other materials. One GreenStar Vinyl Color Guide Booklet GreenStar currently offers 25 color options for 5-Year intermediate calendered vinyls. This color guide booklet includes all 25 color samples as well as physical and chemical properties of the vinyls available. Specifications TypesStandard, Roland-compatibleDriving MethodStepper MotorIncluded itemsVinyl cutter, blade holders, pen attachment, serial cable, usb cable, power cable, vinyl, SCAL Pro software, transfer tape, banners, knife, squeegeeInterfaceSerial, USBMax Cutting Width30.63"Max Pressure600 gramsMax Speed39 in/secNumber of Pinch RollersThree (3)Power Requirements100-240V AC 50/60Hz Auto-switching (worldwide) Why USCutter?
- Volume and Price - We sell more vinyl cutters on and we sell more vinyl cutters than any seller in the world. We start more sales at 1 cent because we are confident that we can always offer the best price. We get the best pricing; you get the best value. Other's claim to be top sellers, but look at their response and see the truth!
- Service and Support - In addition to toll-free phone support, we maintain a full stock of spare parts at reasonable prices (readily available through our website). Unlike other sellers, we will have parts and service available if you need help two years down the road.
- Community - We have a huge online forum where you can learn more and see how we are committed to improving our reputation through outstanding service and support.
- Software Choice - Most of our machines come with a SignBlazer Elements Trial Edition. The trial edition is full-featured (non expiring) software that is only limited by the fact that you cannot upgrade and you need to click the "Trial" button on startup. The software is outstanding software that is easier to use and more capable than Flexi Starter.
- Reputation - We don't inflate our specifications. We just sell the best product for the lowest price. That is our commitment, and that is why we are the #1 seller on .
You have 30 days from the time you receive a product to initiate a return or to report a defective product. The preferred method to initiate a return is to contact us via the messaging system. All returns must be authorized by a USCutter representative before the product is shipped back. The USCutter representative will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that must be put on the outside of returned item's box. If the RMA number is not on the box there may be a delay in the refund/exchange process.
See the items below to determine the terms for your return. Any order placed with USCutter implies consent to aoffere by these policies.Warranty
Products with a warranty will have the warranty period listed in the item description. Any item without a warranty listed on the product page on does not have one.
If you are having problems with a product contact USCutter Support via the messaging system or by phone at 1-888-975-2047. After the conclusion of your call, we will send you an message that details the specifics and resolution of your call. We ask that you respond to this message to confirm its contents for Buyer Protection purposes.
USCutter reserves the right to send replacement parts for any equipment being covered under warranty, instead of replacing the machine outright. USCutter will ship these parts via FedEx ground shipping with no cost to the customer. Full support will be given by USCutter representatives in the replacement of any parts sent.
If USCutter determines that the equipment is not able to be repaired, then an RMA number will be assigned and the customer authorized to return the equipment for replacement. Any equipment older than 30 days may be replaced with a certified refurbished unit at our discretion.Defective Items
If an item arrives in an unusable condition, USCutter must be notified within 30 days of receiving the product or a return may not be allowed.
USCutter reserves the right to request proof in the form of pictures to prove defects as well as the right to send replacement parts for items under warranty.Return Shipping Labels and Restocking Fees
Shipping Labels: Any item being returned to USCutter will be shipped by the buyer and the buyer's expense. The buyer may choose their own shipping method as long as tracking information is communicated to USCutter. Items determined by a USCutter support representative to be defective or improperly shipped will receive a return shipping label free of charge.
Restocking Fees: Any item returned that is not in its original condition or packaging, is damaged, is missing parts, is for a reason not due to USCutter error, or defect will be assessed a restocking fee equal to 20% of the item's price.Return Exceptions
Consumable Material: Vinyl, transfer tape, and other supplies are not eligible for return once the packaging is opened.
Software: Software is not eligible for return under any circumstances. If the disc is determined to be defective a digital download for the item may be supplied at the discretion of USCutter.Local Pickups
Local pickups are not available.State Sales Tax
Due to state regulations and laws, sales tax will be charged to packages being sent to addresses in California (7.5%), Colorado (4.0%), Tennessee (9.25%), and Washington State (9.5%).International Customers
International buyers: please note that except for Canada, we do not accept PayPal payments. We offer those outside of the US and Canada the ability to make a direct wire-transfer payment. Please contact us before placing an order to get a proper shipping quote as the shipping estimator is not commensurate with our shipping rates.
Please remember that international shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect extra time with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We do sell products internationally and do our best to minimize problems but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues and delays.
USCutter assumes no responsibility for customs, duties, and taxes a shipment may incur during transit. The buyer is obligated to pay these fees.Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Territories
Shipping to AK, HI, APO/FPO, and the US Territories will be higher than the standard rates extended to the lower 48 states. In most cases, the shipping price will read, "Other (see description)". Please be certain to select this method when checking out or your shipment will be delayed until we receive full payment. We use the most economical shipping method for AK, HI, APO/FPO, and US Territory orders which may be USPS, FedEx, or UPS.Shipping
Most orders ship via FedEx Ground and all will arrive within 5 business days of the original shipment date. Orders shipped from our Memphis, TN warehouse usually arrive to our Midwest, South, and East coast customers within 2 to 3 business days depending on your location. Orders shipped from our Seattle, WA warehouse reach most of our western customers within 2 to 3 business days.
However, USCutter cannot guarantee that your item will ship from the closest warehouse location due to fluctuations in inventory. Therefore, at times it is possible for an item for an East coast customer to be shipped from Seattle, WA. In these cases, you can expect a transit time of 5 business days.
Business days are Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, and U.S. national holidays do not count towards expected time of transit and should be calculated as an additional day of transit.Home | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides