New Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet Flosser Wp100w 6 Tips Cleaning Braces Fast For Sale
Great price, fast shipping!
Buy with confidence!
This sale is for a brand new, factory sealedWaterPik Ultra Dental Water Jet
Product Features for Waterpik Ultra Dental Water Jet:
- Water jet is clinically proven to be up to 93-percent more effective than flossing
- Advanced control delivers a water pressure of 10 to 90 PSI with 1200 pulses per minute
- Removes debris and bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line
- Significant oral health benefit for people who wear braces, have diabetes, and gum disease
- 6 tips included: 2 Classic Jet Tip, Plaque Seeker Tip, Orthodontic Tip, Pik Pocket Tip and Toothbrush Tip.
- Made for USA voltage
The Waterpik Ultra goes way beyond flossing to keep your gums their healthiest. Waterpik has designed the WP-100 to deliver a water pressure of 10 to 90 PSI with 1200 pulses per minute. This system delivers a clinically proven combination of water pressure and pulsation to remove debris and bacteria lodged deep between teeth and below the gum-line -- three times deeper than brushing alone. In addition, it massages and stimulates the gums to improve circulation and help promote strong and healthy gums. The Waterpik Ultra is so effective that it is clinically proven to be up to 93-percent more effective than flossing at reducing gum bleeding -- a key indicator of impending gum disease.
In fact, there are over 50
published clinical studies that show the Waterpik Dental Water Jet
provides significant oral health benefits, for people who wear braces,
have diabetes, and have mild to moderate gum disease. That's why
Waterpik is the most recommended brand by Dental Professionals. In
addition to healthier gums, there is nothing better than the clean,
refreshing feeling you'll get after using the Waterpik Ultra. While
floss can often leave your gums bleeding, swollen and generally beaten
up, the WP-100 makes your mouth feel great.
Other Waterpik Ultra Features:
- Six tips (included)
- Two standard jet tips -- Cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline
- One orthodontic tip -- Cleans hard to reach areas around braces and other dental work
- One Pik Pocket tip -- Gently delivers therapeutic rinses into gum pockets
- One toothbrush tip -- You can brush and water jet at the same time
- Contemporary compact design -- 20-percent smaller than previous models
- Advanced ergonomic handle design -- optimized maneuverability
- Advanced pressure control with 10 pressure settings
- Quiet operation
- Covered reservoir with extra tip storage in the lid
Please note Waterpik is not supported in Australia or New Zealand.
's response system includes four rating categories. We work very hard to deserve top ratings in all response categories, and hope buyers will take a moment to reward us with 5 star response, which we always return in kind.
Some buyers do not understand the response system, and some buyers misuse the response system, which makes a worse marketplace for everyone. We ask buyers to consider the following before leaving response.
1) Item as described: Did you received what you ordered? We don't bait and switch, we use the manufacturer's product information, and all items ship in the original factory packaging and are brand new unless very clearly stated otherwise. If an item arrives in anything less than perfect condition then something happened in transit, and we ask you to contact us ASAP so we can make it right BEFORE leaving response.
2) Communication: All buyers receive a purchase confirmation at time of purchase, a payment receipt, and an email from us with order information, which includes estimated shipping and delivery times. Your order page will also show the estimated delivery date. We also respond to emails very quickly, often in a matter of minutes or hours, even on weekends (though on weekends it sometimes takes a bit longer).
3) Shipping time: Every listing and order page shows standard handling times and estimated delivery dates. Very often items ship and arrive even sooner than this. If your item arrives within the stated delivery estimate, we ask you to leave us a good rating in this category. Some buyers are very unreasonable and expect their item to arrive 10 minutes after they buy it, and unfairly punish sellers who deliver what they promised when they promised. We trust that our customers will not act that way, just as we don't take advantage of them.
4) Shipping and handling charges: Clearly noted in all listings - so if you don't agree with it, don't buy it! Our total prices are always very competitive.
In addition, we ask buyers to limit their response comments to our performance in these categories. The response section is not the place to leave product reviews (not our fault if you don't like what you buy, and it's not to our credit if you do), comment on whether or not you got the best price on the planet, or make other comments that are really not related to our having delivered what you purchased in a timely fashion.
If you feel that for some reason we fell short of our goal to receive 5 stars in all categories, please let us know why so we can improve our business. And even if we aren't perfect, please remember that we are human just like you, and we try our best to do things right - so cut us some slack. We're a small family-owned business trying to make it, not a huge company that doesn't care.International buyers please note: all electronic appliances we sell are manufactured for North American voltage unless otherwise specified, and may require modification (voltage converter, plug, etc.) for use outside North America.
This item has been shown 88459 times.