Nr Vintage Hiawatha, "indian Boy" Doll, Madame Alexander 1960's 8" For SaleNR! Vintage HIAWATHA, "Indian Boy" Doll, MADAME ALEXANDER 1960's 8" Description
Offered here is a rare Indian Boy Doll "Hiawatha" by: Madame Alexander. I understand that these dolls were originally tagged as "Indian Boy" in 1966 and then renamed "Hiawatha" from 1967 to 1969 before being discontinued. This doll is tagged "Hiawatha". This doll does not come with the original box. This sale is for the doll only. The metal doll stand in the photos is not included in this sale. Please read about the condition below and email any questions.
This is a collectible doll for display and is not intended as a toy.
CONDITION: The doll is in very nice used condition. His hair is neat and clean. He has "bent kness". His eyes open and close easily. I believe his moccassins may not be original to this doll as they have no beading, but I am not absolutely sure as variations in accessories did occur. This doll does not come with the original box. The doll is also missing a "bow" that is typically carried in the right hand as seen on the "Indian Boy" dolls.
SIZE: This doll is about 7&1/2 to 8 inches tall. He is approx 3 inches wide across the arms and between 1&1/2 to 2 inches thick from front to back.
Please see the matching girl doll "Pocahontas" that I also have up for sale. They make a nice pair.
Be sure to check our Native American sales! We are always happy to combine purchases to save on shipping.
Visit My store
Add me to your Favorite Sellers
View My Other Items For Sale
Key Words:collectible collection southwest southwest plains
- PAYMENT: Paypal only MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 4 DAYS OF sale CLOSE or a non-paying buyer report will be filed with and the item may be relisted or sold to the next highest buyer. Appropriate response will be left.
- SHIPMENT is typically by Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Parcels larger than 12"x12"x12" are shipped by UPSGround. Books can be shipped by USPS Media Mail which is slow but economical.
- Purchases are typically mailed within 2 to 3 business days after receipt of a cleared payment. Please Note: Paypal e-checks may take 5 to 10 days to clear, so in that case the item will ship after payment has cleared.
- COMBINED SHIPPING: We are happy to combine multiple purchases in a 4 day period to save on shipping (If items will fit together in one box). Please email if you intend to offer on more items within 4 days. You will be invoiced for all items together when you are done shopping or you can request a total. You will need to make ONE PAYMENT for multiple purchases in order to receive your shipping discount.
Terms of Sale
sale SELLING POLICIES
- FEES: Our shipping fees include INSURANCE and delivery confirmation. (Except for International First Class shipments).
- We take pride in careful buyers (Please Read) You are responsible for any customs fees or duty. We declare actual value for customs. If you choose International First Class as your shipping preference, please be aware that this method is not traceable and cannot be insured. Only Priority and Express services are traceable and insured. We cannot held be responsible for lost or damaged 1st class International shipments.
- RETURN POLICY: All sales are final except where otherwise noted in the sale terms. offer carefully and email questions before you offer. We are happy to answer questions. We will do our best to resolve any problems brought to our immediate
We are a family business located in the small town of Silver City, New Mexico. We have been in businessfor over 22 Years (since1989) as DESERT DESIGNS selling mainly Native American and Southwestern Arts & Crafts but also branching out into Disney Collectibles, Star Trek and other Fantasy and Fiction items. Desert Designs originally started out in Pleasanton, California and has been located in New Mexico since 1996. We have been on as silverstarshop since 2001.
Silver City is high in the mountains of southwest New Mexico. The town is on the edge of the some of first wilderness areas ever created in the United States,the Gila Wilderness and the Aldo Leopold Wilderness. This is the area once settled by the prehistoric Mimbres/Mimbreno people and later on by the Apache people and was the homeland of
This item has been shown 0 times.
Nr Vintage Hiawatha, "indian Boy" Doll, Madame Alexander 1960's 8":