Numark Mixtrack Dj Midi Controller+virtual Dj Software
This item has been shown 0 times.
Numark Mixtrack Dj Midi Controller+virtual Dj Software:
- About Us
- Shop by Manufacturer
- Shop by Product Type
Add Unique Squared to your Favorites and receive email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
General InterestNumark Mixtrack
DJ Controller/USB Interface with Dual Jog Wheels
(1) Numark Mixtrack
(1) USB Cable
(1) Quick Start Guide
Numark Mixtrack DJ Controller/USB Interface Features:
- Large touch sensitive platters for accurate control and scratching
- Classic dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
- Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
- MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Mac and PC class-compliant USB - no software drivers to install
- USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
- Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs (requires CD drive on computer)
You don't need to be a seasoned DJ to dive right into Numark's amazing Mixtrack USB controller! What's more, you don't need to have a pro's budget to get pro performance; the Mixtrack is incredibly affordable. You get two large, touch-sensitive platters that put you in total control when you're scratching or jogging through settings. This surprisingly portable unit also has all the transport controls you need to make the most of your material, and its fully featured mixer section puts everything right where you expect it to be.
No matter what kind of Environment you're working in, you'll love the way the Mixtrack performs. This compact controller has lighted controls, so you always see what you're doing. Its MIDI-over-USB operation means you can use the Mixtrack with practically any DJ software. You'll love how easy it is to get up and running on the Mixtrack! Plug it into your computer and it shows up as a class-compliant MIDI device; that means you're instantly ready to go - no monitors required! It's also USB powered, so you don't need a bulky power supply.
Numark Mixtrack DJ Controller/USB Interface Specifications Minimum System Requirements Mac: OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz
PC: Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64-bit), or 7 (32/64-bit); Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4GHz (SSE1)
100MB free disk space
Optional: Four-output sound card for cueing and playback
Warranty Information Product: Period: Numark Mixtrack 1 Year
- ***Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may require additional charges***
- Domestic items TYPICALLY ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
- UPS tracking and insurance is included.
- Express shipping available.
- PO Box Addresses will ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Attention: UPS ground transit is on business days only and will not include weekends.
Unique Squared does not pay any postage (to and from, taxes, duties and brokerage fees) on international returns. All transportation costs will be the buyer's responsibility.
Customer is responsible for transportation of the item back to Unique Squared (this includes return shipping for our non-local customers). For returns of product within the United States Unique Squared will pay for shipping of the new replacement item back to the customer.
The following products are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from UniqueSquared.com.
- Any products with missing, damaged or altered serial numbers.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included.
- Any product used at your mouth or ear due to sanitary issues, including but not limited to: headphones, microphones, breath-controlled instruments, etc.
- Any open software or digital media storage including but not limited to: control CD's and vinyls, eLicensers and SD Cards.
- Any open Auralex or Apple products.
Customer must contact us within 15 days of delivery to request a return.
- Product must be in factory sealed never opened resalable condition to qualify for a full refund.
- All returns for refund will incur an 15% restocking fee (including defective items that are damaged and DOA items).
- Defective items can be exchanged for a working unit with no restocking fee (customers must pay for transportation of unit back to UniqueSquared), but any return for refund will incur an 15% restocking fee.
- Items returned in unopened resalable condition will receive a full refund MINUS cost to originally ship the order. Items deemed by to have "Free Shipping" are still subject a refund minus the actual cost to ship.
If you need to contact us please use the messaging center found here.
Answers to a lot of general questions can be found on our about us page found here.
Shipping Policies | Reviews
Copyright © 2013 Unique Squared Inc.