Napier Silver-tone Light Dark Grey Faux Tahitian Pearl Two Strand Bracelet 6"
This item has been shown 10 times.
Napier Silver-tone Light Dark Grey Faux Tahitian Pearl Two Strand Bracelet 6" :
Width: 14.3 mm
TESTING AND MEASURING PROCESSES OF SF GOODWILL E-COMMERCE DEPARTMENT
All jewelry metal has been tested regardless of hallmarks, markings, signatures, etc. using ThermoScientific™ Niton™ XL2 Analyzer (Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence).
Most stones are tested using Gemlogis PISTACHIO & CIEL wand. Subsequent stone testing with a Presidium® Refractive Index Meter IIis used for testing synthetic gemstoneswhen possible.
Unless otherwise stated synthetic stones are used in jewelry where synthetic types are available.Assume no natural stone above quartz unless stated. Cheap real stones most likely natural. Quartz is far too plentiful to be faux quartz, etc.
If we can determine synthetic and artificial gems (anything harder than quartz) are present, it is noted. Gemstones without the designation “lab” or “synthetic” due to the design of the piece of jewelry are unknown and assume lab created unless previously stated conditions apply.
SF Goodwill does not have equipment to test cultured vs. non-cultured pearls. We assume that they are cultured in origin due to the demands of the modern jewelry industry. Faux pearls are noted when found. Cultured pearls and Natural pearls are real pearls. Natural pearls are not cultured pearls.
SF Goodwill does not have equipment to test manufactured amber vs. vintage/natural/etc. amber. We assume that they are all manufactured due to demands of the modern jewelry industry, and not natural unless noted.
Millimeters are precise and a standard jewelry industry practice to measure most jewelry except necklaces and bracelets. Digital micrometers are used for millimeter measurements.
Inches are used for necklace & bracelet lengths. Standard Unit flex tape measures are used for measurement of inches.
Weights are determined by desktop sized digital scales.
Most internet search engines are capable of converting measurements from inches to mm, etc.
We strongly encourage internet searches for any of the types of equipment mentioned that we use as well as if you are unfamiliar with jewelry terms or materials.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING LOCAL PICKUP FOR SHIPPABLE ITEMS SO WE CAN MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS.
Please contact us via the message system if you have any questions.
Thank youfor shopping withSF Goodwill!
Your generous purchase from Goodwill makes a big difference for local people struggling with unemployment. Your purchase funds job programs and services for people overcoming challenges like homelessness, former incarceration, lack of job skills and limited education. We create second chances through training and the dignity of work.
- We only accept payment methods through PayPal.
- Payments are due within 7 days from sale end date.
Combined Shipping: Yes, We OfferCombined ShippingDiscounts!
- Item with the highest shipping price will be billed at full price shipping, additional items: 75% off eachshipping cost
- Most orders qualify for an automatic combined shipping discount, simply check out and pay!
- Someitemscannot oversize or heavy items)
- Wecannot applya payment has been made
- Please send us a direct message if you need help, or require a custom combined shipping invoice.
- DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS WE ARE NOT OFFERING LOCAL PICKUPS ON SHIPPABLE ITEMS AT THIS TIME, SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS.
- OVERSIZED ITEMS THAT CAN NOT BE SHIPPED WILL BE HELD AT OUR WAREHOUSE AND SERVED VIA A SCHEDULED INVITE ONLY.
- IF YOU ARE A FREQUENT LOCAL PICKUP BUYER PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU PAY SO WE CAN COMBINE YOUR ORDER WITH LOCAL SHIPPING RATES.
Order Issues and Questions:
- Problems with your order? We're here to help!
- Please contact us via the message system if you have any issues with your order.
- Due to our high volume of sales, please allow 24-48 hours for us to respond to your messages.
Each year, nonprofit Goodwill of San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin breaks the cycle of poverty for thousands oflocalpeople through our transformative free training and work placement programs. Goodwill serves anyone who comes through our doors with a willingness to work.
From skills training to job coaching that leads to employment, we identify and develop job-readiness skills on both a personal and professional level, plus offer a variety of employment support services.
Employment at Goodwill:
Our 21 retail stores, 25 attended donation centers and 2 warehouses employ more than 600 people and provide training and employment opportunities for individuals seeking to learn and build work skills that lead to career pathways.
Employment with Top Bay Area Companies:
Our experienced employment coaches connect work-ready job seekers with open positions at a range of companies throughout San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin counties.
Last year, Goodwill of San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin placed our participants in 636 jobs and transitional employment opportunities. In addition, education, job training, and employment services were provided to 3,200 people in our three-county region, and 10,300 visits were made to our Comprehensive Access Point Job Center.