Napoleonic Napoleon Court Sword Eagle Bees Mother Of Pearl Handle
This item has been shown 0 times.
Napoleonic Napoleon Court Sword Eagle Bees Mother Of Pearl Handle:
Nice sword, not exactly sure of the branch of service, possible a diplomat. Has 29 ¾” inch triangular blade and 35 ½” overall, has makers mark on ricasso, which is hard to read, see pics. Faint engraving ont the blade. Mother of pearl handles and are a little loose. Leather scabbard with brass mount, drag or tip is missing. Leather also is weak and has an old repair at bottom of seam.
This is the second half of the collection of walking sticks and edged weapons I am selling, checkout my other sales for more interesting items.
- Foreign buyers welcome, please ask for shipping quote. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the items price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- I will of course combine shipping on multiple purchases.
- IL residents add 10.00% sales tax.
- Payment must be received within 7 days of the sale closing.
- Please do not ask for a buy it now price or to end the sale early.