Nard N' Pat #1 Vf (2nd) Print Jay Lynch Kitchen Sink Underground Comix
This item has been shown 0 times.
Nard N' Pat #1 Vf (2nd) Print Jay Lynch Kitchen Sink Underground Comix:
Item: Nard n' Pat #1
Publisher: Kitchen Sink
Cover Date: 1978
Cover Price: $1.00
Creator: Jay Lynch
Other Info: 2nd Printing.
Jay Kennedy's Official Underground and Newave Comix Price Guide #1,343
Check out Cyberspace Comics for more:
- Jay Kennedy's List of Undergrounds
- Kitchen Sink
- Jay Lynch
- Nard n Pat
Terms & Conditions
- Comics are sent in a bubble mailer sandwiched between two thick cardboard backers to prevent damage. If all of your winnings do not fit in a bubble mailer, I will mail them inside a cardboard box, packed tight and secure so as to avoid any shifting en route. I want your comics to arrive in the advertised condition just as much as you do.
- Domestic Shipping
- Books mailed within the continental United States are sent via media mail. Mail upgrades are available but, please ask ahead of time.
- Each additional comic only costs to mail (trade paperbacks are counted as the number of issues they collect). This additional cost only applies to media mail. Please ask about the cost of sending multiple lots via first class, priority or other methods.
- Graphic novels, trade paperbacks and hardcovers count as multiple comics when factoring shipping. TPBs count as the number of comics they reprint. Other notations may be found in the listing regarding how many comics they will count as.
- Domestic sales may require an age statement prior to shipment.
- International Shipping
- International Buyers Are Welcome! - I have a lot of experience with mailing to other countries including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and many more. Naturally, it's costly to send just one comic but, I will gladly combine all your winnings into one shipment to minimize your cost.
- USPS Express Mail is both insurable and trackable. USPS Priority Mail is insurable. USPS First Class is the cheapest method but is neither insurable nor trackable. Please keep this in mind when you are deciding which shipping method to select.
- Click Here For International Rates
- Item Descriptions
- Conditions are listed for each lot that include a high and low rating to satisfy picky graders as well as lenient graders. Please refer to the condition in the description as the pictures can sometimes be misleading.
- On lots that include more than one comic, the condition listed is for a majority of the comics included. This can mean that up to a few comics fall above or below the listed condition. In many cases, these exceptions are noted.
- You may get a direct market version or newsstand version (UPC) - unless specifically noted in the listing
- You may only return an item if it does not match the description.
- Making a purchase indicates that you want to receive our email newsletter. Naturally, you may opt out later.
- I will leave response for you, when you let me know that you are satisfied with the transaction by leaving me response
- If, for some reason, you have a problem with our transaction, please contact me before leaving response. I will work with you to make you satisfied with your purchase.
- Item As Described - bear in mind the high/low grading system I use
- Communication - feel free to ask questions about the item and request an invoice when you're done offerding.
- Shipping Time - remember that some deliveries take longer than others depending on how far away you are from New York.
- Shipping and Handling Charges - shippings fees include not only postal fees but also the cost of the bubble mailer, cardboard backers or cardboard box. So, when your item arrives, the price you paid for shipping will certainly be more than the USPS price because the mailing supplies are costly, as well.