National N-700 Acoustic Guitar 1967- 1968 Rare X-braced Vintage Valco By Kay Usa
This item has been shown 0 times.
National N-700 Acoustic Guitar 1967- 1968 Rare X-braced Vintage Valco By Kay Usa:
The rarest of the rare National 1960s acoustic guitars! This was national's top of the line acoustic that little is known about with descriptions of finish and features varying slightly depending on the source. Fresh luthier set-up from our in-house luthier of 25 years so its ready to play and be loved.
- Flamed (and bound) Maple back, neck, and sides with gorgeous tight grain, finished in a honey-to-black sunburst
- Triple-bound Spruce top in natural finish
- Bound Rosewood fretboard
- Rare "encased diamond" fretboard markers (like the N-730)
- 1-9/16" Nut width
- Large "tortoise shell" batwing pickguard (like the N-720)
- 25.5" scale
- Rosewood "batwing" bridge (same as the popular N-720) with pearl dots
- Famous "Gumby" style Supro/National Headstock shape
- Headstock veneer with Pearl "Crown"(like the N-730)
A great sounding X-Braced vintage acoustic guitar at a very reasonable price, ultra-rare with only a few examples ever leaving the factory to boot! No case included but we have an exemplary record of safe shipping and handling and this guitar will be packed with the utmost of care.