Nautical Decorative 1930s Classic Yacht Wooden Model Sailboat Authentic Models
This item has been shown times.
Nautical Decorative 1930s Classic Yacht Wooden Model Sailboat Authentic Models:
1930s Classic Yacht Wooden Model Sailboat
Nautical 1930s Classic Yacht Wooden Model 35"
This high quality, intermediate level, nautical decor 1930s Classic Yacht model is brand new, fully assembled and ready for display (not a kit). The manufacturer is Authentic Models (please see below). This model sailboat requires some easy semi-assembly you will need to install the bowsprit, raise up the mast, unfurl the sails and adjust the rigging (please see instructions below). The rigging attaches with hooks (no knot tying).
This 1930 Classic Yacht model was specially designed & built by the plank on frame method (joining multiple small pieces of wood together on the hull).
The hull topsides have been painted a cream white with a gold bootstripe & cove stripe and black bottom paint. The portholes and rigging chainplate eyes are made of bronze.
The yacht model comes complete with a beautifully molded antique finished stand, with two brass feet.
The 1930s Classic Yacht model harks back to the days of traditional yachting. It is sure to have tremendous appeal as a salty addition to your nautical decor.
Authentic Models Inc was created more than 40 years ago in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Authentic Model's expertise and interests go back many centuries. AM's collection of nautical ship models, furniture, artifacts and accessories is inspired by the age of exploration, maritime history, cartography and more…Learn more about Authentic Models Inc
1930 Classic Yacht Specifications:
- Overall Size: 35.5" Length x 6" Width x 35.5" Height
- Manufacturer: Authentic Models
- Material: Wood
- Fully assembled, some easy assembly required, rigging attaches with hooks (no knot tying), instructions are included.
- Free shipping only within the continental 48 U.S. States
More Sizes & Styles of Antique Nautical Yacht Model Sailboats Are Available.
Nautical Classic Yacht Model Instructions:
Back to Top
Please buy with confidence-100% money-back guarantee
Please browse Capt.JimsCargo for more Nautical Decor Sailboat Models, Museum Quality Ship Models, XL Teak Ship Wheels, Nautical End Tables, Mark V Diver Helmets and more...To browse more items - Click on the Logo below
(close the new window to return to this item)!
- We accept PayPal (which
includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks). Payment is expected within 7 days
after sale closes. After that the item will be re listed.
- With ProPay we also accept credit cards Mastercard,
Visa, Discover® & American Express®.
Buyers please pay with PayPal.
- Massachusetts residents will be charged a 6.25% sales tax.
PayPal?'s service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your purchases!
- Free shipping only within the continental 48 U.S. States.
- Item will be shipped within 3 business days of payment received confirmation via UPS GROUND (approx. 2-5 business days within 48 states). A tracking number will be provided after the item has shipped out . All shipments are FULLY INSURED.
- If shipping is to be to Alaska or Hawaii, or any other part of the world, please contact me for the exact shipping.
Packing: Models & furniture are securely packed with foam sheets, peanuts or bubble wraps. Most of the items are shipped double boxes.
- 100% money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- For damaged or defective items: Report any damage or defectiveness within 14 days of shipment arrival. The item will be replaced or a refund will be issued for the full cost of the item when replacement is unavailable. To get a replacement, please simply return the item (It's the buyers responsibility to return the shipment within 14 days after notifying me). For other reasons please contact me to get a return authorization, restocking fees applied.
- This item was in stock at the time of listing. If this item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or backorder.
- Please use the messages system (Ask a Question, Contact Member) to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. This will assure that your message will be received.