New 200 Ft Rj45 Cat5e 24 Awg Patch Lan Ethernet Network Cable Cord Blue Utp
This item has been shown 24577 times.
New 200 Ft Rj45 Cat5e 24 Awg Patch Lan Ethernet Network Cable Cord Blue Utp:
200 FT 60M CAT5 RJ45 Ethernet Network Cable
Shipped From Silicon Valley, California
works great for your desktop, laptop, router, modem, DSL, xBox, PS2, PS3, ... for internet access
- 100% new high quality Original Ethernet Cable, CAT 5E(Enhancement)
- This cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN).
- Ideal for use with 10 Base-T, and 100 Base-T networks. This 200 feet long CAT-5e patch cable has two RJ-45 male to male connectors and features 50-micron gold plated connectors which ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Wire Construction: CCA - Copper Clad Aluminum (Solid wire, 0.52mm/24 AWGin diameter)
- Color: Blue
- Gold plated connectors
- Length:200 feet /60M
- Compliance Standards: EIA/TIA-568B Category 5E
- Type: Patch cable
- Connector(s): 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x RJ-45 - male
- works best for your desktop, laptop, router, modem, switch, hub, DSL, xBox, PS2, PS3, ...
Cat5e Cable Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a Network cable?
A Network cable is a 8-pin high speed cable used to transmit data through computer networks, LAN, ISDN, & T1 connections. These cables are also called Ethernet cables, Cat5 cables, Cat5e cables, Cat6 cables, & RJ45 cables. What is a Cat5e cable?
A Cat5e cable provides minimum performance of 125 MHz and maximum performance up to 350 Mhz. Enhanced version of CAT 5 (specifications added for far-end crosstalk). Used with 10BASE-T, 100 BASE-T and 1000BASE-T networks (gigabit Ethernet).What does Mbps and Gbps mean?
Mbps and Gbps are units used to measure data transfer rates. Mbps = Megabits Per Second.
Gbps = Gigabits Per Second.What is the maximum length ?
The maximum recommended length for Cat5e cables without a repeater is 295 feet or 90 meters. What is RJ45?
RJ45 (registered jack 45) is the name of the connector used on computer networking cables. Another industry name for the RJ45 connector is 8P8C: short for "eight positions, eight conductors."
Shipping &Tracking FQA:
When will my order be shipped?
We will ship your order within 24 hours (one business day), except ongoverment holidays (since USPS do not work on those days) and weekends.
When can I get my order?
It usually takes about 2-4 business days to deliver the package(s), but not always. If you are in Alaska, Puerto Rico andHawaii, it might take longer.
How can I track my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email in your paypal email when we ship your order. You can also check the tracking info either in "View Order detail" in your account; or, you can login to your paypal account and check it under the order/transaction page.
Will you ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or APO address?
Yes, we do, but for APO address, you HAVE TO contact us before you buy, otherwise you might need to pay shipping again for returned package.
- Have ALL your questions answered before offerding.
- Please DOUBLE CHECK your shipping address before checkout since we are NOT responsible for undelivered/lost packages due to invalid address, or non-updated address.Had the package returned to us, we would either refund your payment without actual shipping cost, or you have to pay for the shipping (with valid/updated address) to resend.
- Defective products must be returned within 30 days from the date you placed your order, and it may take up to 7 business days to process your return after we received your product.
- If we are unable to finish the deal due to inventory issue, we are sorry about that, and we will fully refund you shortly.
- We use automatic response tools. The system would leave you a response once your do the same.
- If youhave any problem/issue withthe transaction, please contact us ( ). We will try our best to have it solved.
On Dec-14-08 at 01:16:34 PST, seller added the following information:
Shipping and Accounting Automation by Teapplix
Affordable sale Management Solutions @ inkFrog