Rosenthal Porcelain Figurines Book - Collectors' Must Have Color, Hardcover For Sale
A one of a kind book about the extensive production of exquisite porcelain figurines by Rosenthal AG, one of Germany's premier porcelain manufacturers.
Ten years of research, organization, design and compilation by author Ann Banduhn have resulted in this beautifully illustrated and informative book. Published by Coquette Breeze, LLC.
An exciting new resource for Rosenthal collectors and sellers alike.
- 745 Pages
- Porcelain figurines from 1910 to early 60s
- Over 2,000 color illustrations
- Over 200 designersincluding Heidenreich, Kärner, Himmelstoss, Liebermann, Caasmann, Fritz, Oppel, and Meisel
- 44 separate categories such as Dancers, Farm Animals, Horses, Insects, Birds, Dogs, Children, Women, and Wildlife
- Figurine dimensions
- Year of original design
- Average internet price over eight years
- Page size 8 1/2 by 11 inches
- Weighs7.0 poundsboxed
See chapter examples, table of contents, and a page from the index in the illustrations within this listing. The chapters are headed in English with the corresponding German in parentheses. The individual figurine details list the "Item Description" in both English and German.
Taxes apply in the state of New Jersey.
International Buyers are Welcome
USPS International Medium Flat Rate Box- $59.95 shippingplus $5.00 handling* = $64.95
For multiple purchases (2-3 books), add $23.00
Shipping is $40.95 plus $5.00 handling = $45.95
For multiple purchases (2-3 books), add $18.00
*USPS International Flat Rate delivery time is6 to 10 business days
Customs and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
This item has been shown times.