New Designing Bots: Creating Conversational Experiences By Amir Shevat
This item has been shown 60 times.
New Designing Bots: Creating Conversational Experiences By Amir Shevat:
Designing Bots: Creating Conversational Experiences
For any questions please feel free to contact us!
Our customer support team is here for you!Home About Us Terms & Conditions View response Contact Us Add To Favourite in titles & description SEARCH: Store Categories Sign Up Newsletter
Add my Store to your Favourites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
Why Shop With Us?
We answer within 48 hours!
(from Monday to Friday)
Ask Seller A QuestionPayment Methods Designing Bots: Creating Conversational Experiences
- Title:Designing Bots: Creating Conversational Experiences
- Author:Amir Shevat
- Publisher:O'Reilly Media
- Publish date:2-Jun-2017
- No. of pages:348
From Facebook Messenger to Kik, and from Slack bots to Google Assistant, Alexa, and email bots, the new conversational apps are revolutionizing the way we interact with software. This practical guide shows you how to design and build great conversational experiences and delightful bots that help people be more productive, whether it’s for a new consumer service or an enterprise efficiency product.
Ideal for designers, product managers, and entrepreneurs, this book explores what works and what doesn’t in real-world bot examples, and provides practical design patterns for your bot-building toolbox. You’ll learn how to use an effective onboarding process, outline different flows, define a bot personality, and choose the right balance of rich control and text.
- Explore different bot use-cases and design best practices
- Understand bot anatomy—such as brand and personality, conversations, advanced UI controls—and their associated design patterns
- Learn steps for building a Facebook Messenger consumer bot and a Slack business bot
- Explore the lessons learned and shared experiences of designers and entrepreneurs who have built bots
- Design and prototype your first bot, and experiment with user response