New Heavy Duty Die Cutter Pvc Cr80 Photo Id Badge Card With Round Corners
This item has been shown 8461 times.
New Heavy Duty Die Cutter Pvc Cr80 Photo Id Badge Card With Round Corners:
Heavy Duty PVC CR80 ID Card Die Cutter
Commercial Quality Product, Professional Services
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back!
This desktop heavy duty card die cutter is designed for cutting the standard CR-80 (or ID-1) PVC cards, including membership cards, loyalty cards, and ID cards. This all-metal machine is constructed with hardened steel cutting die and punch. It is a great tool for all users.
You can also use it to cut standard card size photos, business cards, etc.
- All metal heavy duty for commercial and professional uses
- Hardened steel cutting die and punch
- Ideal for cutting membership cards, loyalty cards, ID cards, as well as wallet size photos
- Standard CR80 (ID-1) size: 3-3/8" x 2-1/8" (85.60 x 53.98 mm), rounded corners
- Maximum material width: 4-1/2" (115 mm)
- Maximum material thickness: 80 mil (2 mm)
- Precision (cutter gap): 0.3 - 6 mil (0.008 - 0.15 mm)
- Package dimension: 11 x 9 x 8"
- Package weight: 12 lbs
What's in the package:
- Card Die Cutter, 1 pcs
- Handle, 1 pcs
Cash, debit card, credit card for local pickup
Payment must be made within 3 days of the sale close or committed to buy.
Canadian residents: add HST for Ontario and GST for the rest of country.
Shipping and Handling
For this item, we offer flat rate $25 to US continental states and $20 to Canada via UPS Standard or Canada Post expedited.
For local pickup, $5 handling charge applies.
- We ship to Canada and US only.
- We ship to the confirmed address of your or PayPal account.
- The items will be shipped within 2 business days once payment is received.
If you purchase multiple items from us, we offer combined shipping at discount rate (off 20%) for additional items. The first item is the one with the highest shipping fee. Please contact us for a combined invoice before you make the payment.
We accept return on this item within 30 days from the date you receive the package. Buyer must contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Code and along with necessary return ship forms (for US customers). The returned item must be in the original box, together with all original accessories and documentation that came with your order, and must be in the same condition as when it was sent.
Buyer is responsible for all the costs (including any applicable customs fee, duty and tax) of shipping the return to our facility. Buyer is responsible for any damage or loss of shipment.
Refund will be given as money back only for item cost after your return is received. No refund shall be given for shipping and handling charges.
Failure to comply with this policy will result in disqualification for refund or applicable fees being deducted from the refund.
BDF Graphics have standard Warranty Policies that are published on our website ( Those policies apply to this item. Here are some key terms for this specific item you should know before your offerding:
- Our warranty coverage for this item is one year from the date you received the product, free labor and parts.
- We offer our warranty services in Toronto, Canada.
- For authorized warranty repairs, buyer pays for shipping (and related costs) to us and we pay for shipping back to the buyer.
- Our warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It does not cover misuse or abuse of equipment.
You can contact us at any time by email or telephone. We normally will respond to your email within 24 hours. For immediate response, please call us at our toll-free number 1-855-502-8988 (local: 416-502-8988. For local pickup, please check our website for our store location and hours.